Your predictions for the Phillies series

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

Your predictions for the Phillies series

Red Sox take 2 out of 3.

Tonight: RHP Josh Beckett (6-2, 1.86) vs. LHP Cliff Lee (8-5, 2.87), 7:05 p.m., NESN, MLB Network

Wednesday: RHP John Lackey (5-6, 7.36) vs. RHP Vance Worley (2-1, 2.83), 7:05 p.m., NESN, ESPN2

Thursday: LHP Jon Lester (9-4, 3.66) vs. LHP Cole Hamels (9-4, 2.49), 1:05 p.m., NESN, MLB Network

PHILADELPHIA — The Phillies have just placed closer Ryan Madson on the 15-day disabled list with a right hand contusion. RHP Andrew Carpenter was called up from Lehigh Valley.

Without Madson, the Phillies are likely to use Antonio Bastardo as their closer.

If the Red Sox can get into the Philadelphia bullpen in the next three nights, that could play to their advantage. Of course that will be easier said than done against Cliff Lee tonight and Cole Hamels on Thursday.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Re: Your predictions for the Phillies series

Sox win 1, which is 1 more than I predicted last week. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

sox win only 3 because their are only 3 games to played

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Sox take the first and last game of the series.Lackey throws a stinker and loses

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I predict that 3 games of baseball will be played in a stadium in Philadephia, PA.

If I am right, you bet your bottom dollar I will remind you all of it on friday morning.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Sox surprise by winning all three games w/the Phils (okay, wishful thinking).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

2 out of the 3

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Your predictions for the Phillies series:
    [QUOTE]Sox take the first and last game of the series.Lackey throws a stinker and loses
    Posted by mrmojo1120[/QUOTE]

You are probably right.   Even if Lackey doesn't win, I really hope that he pitches better than his last game.  The Red Sox are really at a disadvantage in this series unless they find a way to get Ortiz in the lineup. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Phillies sweep. I asked Cameron and MacD and they guarentee it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

[QUOTE]I predict that 3 games of baseball will be played in a stadium in Philadephia, PA. If I am right, you bet your bottom dollar I will remind you all of it on friday morning.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

Nice. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Your predictions for the Phillies series : Nice. 
    Posted by maxbialystock[/QUOTE]
    Tongue out

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

2 of 3 ... Beckett wins tonight, Lackey comes up big ... and Lester pitches just good enough for a quality start and a loss.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

Great pitching duels, I hope.
    Sox obviously not at full strength without Ortiz, Crawford and Drew slumping.

Sox take 1 of 3.

Sections
Shortcuts