Gonzalez 1B
    Youkilis 3B
    Ortiz DH
    Drew RF
    Lowrie SS
    Crawford LF
    Saltalamacchia C

Pitching: RHP John Lackey (2-2, 6.35).

Notice your 7-Year $142 million dollar outfielder is still batting 8th on this last day of April. And Salty, Theo’s heir apparent to Varitek, is batting an anemic .191. Adrian Gonzalez, the media anointed greatest Red Sox hitter that ever lived , who signed a $154 million, seven-year contract, has 1 HR and is batting in the 3rd spot. And Youkilis (we were told the combination of Gonzalez/Youkilis would replicate the Ramirez/Ortiz/ production of several years ago) is batting .213.

And of course Mr. I’ve never thrown a bad game Lackey has a bloated 6.36 ERA. Here’s a couple of amazing facts: Since joining the Red Sox, Lackey is 6-3 with a 3.48 ERA in 11 starts against AL West teams. He is 10-10, 5.09 in 26 starts against other teams.

And the Mariners have a better winning pct. than your Sox.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FRGL27Rings. Show FRGL27Rings's posts

Re: Your underachieving RED SOX (11-14) lineup for tonight

My good friend carnie; I'm shocked by your reaction to my thread. I hope you are enjoying this baseball season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

I'm underwhelmed by your lineup
    Jeter Avg. .258
    Swisher Avg .225
    Teixeira Avg. .253
    Gardner Avg. .179

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Frank, you as a (cough, cough) Yanks fan starting a Sox game thread is in bad form not to mention bad karma..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FRGL27Rings. Show FRGL27Rings's posts

Good evening to my good friend jete02fan. Our Yankees are gearing up for a run at number 28. The Sox fans have waited 95 years and are still counting.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kbev97. Show kbev97's posts

Nagy prefers that the forum return to its good old days of 2008 when it was a good old boy fraternity of half Sox fans and half Yankee fans. Then BDC changed its format and the fraternity started their own forum called Portlandsoxfan.com. That forum had too many trolls and folded. Now he hopes for another fraternity here. Pledges must cut their hands and share blood with members of the opposition and promise to never take them seriously.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FRGL27Rings. Show FRGL27Rings's posts

My good friend kbev97, excellent post!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: Your underachieving RED SOX (11-14) lineup for tonight:
    [QUOTE]Good evening to my good friend jete02fan. Our Yankees are gearing up for a run at number 28. The Sox fans have waited 95 years and are still counting.
    Posted by FRGL27Rings[/QUOTE]2007 was 95 years ago? That must be that new math everyone is talking about.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FRGL27Rings. Show FRGL27Rings's posts

My good friend carnie-95 years since your Sox won a legitimate World Series title. First 2004 and 2007 weren't legit because of Manny and Ortiz were juicing, and now it turns out the 1918 World Series was tainted too.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]My good friend carnie-95 years since your Sox won a legitimate World Series title. First 2004 and 2007 weren't legit because of Manny and Ortiz were juicing, and now it turns out the 1918 World Series was tainted too.
    Posted by FRGL27Rings[/QUOTE]Right, and Tino and Paul O'neill and Bernie williams and Knoblauch and Scott Brosius weren't juicing in 98 99, 2001? Give it a rest Frank.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

Now Carnie that was funny, that boy is my lappy background! Of course he is giving the finger to that Gm Softy guy. My company has called me out for this (freaky IT Guys). I told them fire me if you can replace me, my sox come first! Im still here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Your underachieving RED SOX (11-14) lineup for tonight : Now Carnie that was funny, that boy is my lappy background! Of course he is giving the finger to that Gm Softy guy. My company has called me out for this (freaky IT Guys). I told them fire me if you can replace me, my sox come first! Im still here.
    Posted by promise4you[/QUOTE]Good to see you promise too.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FRGL27Rings. Show FRGL27Rings's posts

95 years and still waiting!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts