Yu Darvish against AL east teams so far..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Yu Darvish against AL east teams so far..

I know he only face AL East teams twice this season but he has been almost perfect.  His recent two outtings were against the Yankees and the Blue Jays, two playoff contending teams.  Yu's result? 15.1 inning pitched, struck out 19 allowed only 1 run (0 against the Yankees), walked 4 batters. 
    It's kind of sad that BC never even tried on him..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Re: Yu Darvish against AL east teams so far..

In Response to Yu Darvish against AL east teams so far..:
    I know he only face AL East teams twice this season but he has been almost perfect.  His recent two outtings were against the Yankees and the Blue Jays, two playoff contending teams.  Yu's result? 15.1 inning pitched, struck out 19 allowed only 1 run (0 against the Yankees), walked 4 batters.  It's kind of sad that BC never even tried on him..
    Posted by seannybboi

If that was last year or two years ago, Boston would more likely to go after him than signing Lackey or Crawford.  But with two already bad signings at the same time Boston didnt have whole alot of money to spend, they just do not have whole alot of choice to tryign to get Darvish. 

But we should be all happy that he isnt in the AL east division.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

You can't sign everybody. That is all there is to it. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Yeah, after last season, the Sox couldn't afford Yu.  But, as many of us predicted, Yu is obviously the real deal.  Too bad.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I'd love to ahve him here but I am glad the Rangers got him... good to see teams not named NY or Bos making bold moves.  Same for Detroit, they really stepped up.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Just sell the damn Riverpool already..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

The scary thing is, he seems to be settling in and getting better.  If you drop his first game, his ERA would be under 1.  And that includes games against the NYY and Detroit.

6'5", 216 pounds in Japan.  Plus a name that the Japanese can't pronouce.  What an anomoly.  Yu is 1/2 Japanese and I think 1/2 Iranian.  Seeing him in a crown in Japan would be like seeing Shaq in a crowd here in the states.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Yu Darvish against AL east teams so far..:
    The scary thing is, he seems to be settling in and getting better.  If you drop his first game, his ERA would be under 1.  And that includes games against the NYY and Detroit. 6'5", 216 pounds in Japan.  Plus a name that the Japanese can't pronouce.  What an anomoly.  Yu is 1/2 Japanese and I think 1/2 Iranian.  Seeing him in a crown in Japan would be like seeing Shaq in a crowd here in the states.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover
    lol..Shaq is a crowd by himself..Tongue out

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

I'll take Dice K anyday :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Yu Darvish against AL east teams so far..:
    I know he only face AL East teams twice this season but he has been almost perfect.  His recent two outtings were against the Yankees and the Blue Jays, two playoff contending teams.  Yu's result? 15.1 inning pitched, struck out 19 allowed only 1 run (0 against the Yankees), walked 4 batters.  It's kind of sad that BC never even tried on him..
    Posted by seannybboi

First time around its tough for batters to pick up on certain habits he may have.  Lets wait a bit to make any real judgements but I do like his stuff better than Dice's when he signed.

Sections
Shortcuts