Yu Darvish

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Re: Yu Darvish

In Response to Re: Yu Darvish:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yu Darvish : Wow. OK. Good to know.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

One of the reasons for that Kim is that they will keep a closer vigilance for you if the complaint comes from you. It's like if you ever report a poster for whatever the reason, I believe the issue is earmarked differently than if a complaint was registered at random.

I'm sure they'd be willing to elaborate on it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yu Darvish : Just out of curiosity, since you're posting in this thread with someone mocking my screenname and avatar, why haven't you said anything about it?

why do you care

you had NP giving the mocker kudos yesterday

Post by jesseyerica

Posted by KST

You put "our". LOL You're hilarious.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yu Darvish : why do you care you had NP giving the mocker kudos yesterday Post by jesseyerica Posted by KST You put "our". LOL You're hilarious.
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]

It's hilarous how Yankee fans and their supporters here can possibly try to get anyone to believe that a Sox fan made a mock up of my name and avatar just to complain that Yankee trolls weren't welcomed here. LMAO!

Keep trying to continue the propaganda. You're probably the person who created the post in the first place.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yu Darvish : One of the reasons for that Kim is that they will keep a closer vigilance for you if the complaint comes from you. It's like if you ever report a poster for whatever the reason, I believe the issue is earmarked differently than if a complaint was registered at random. I'm sure they'd be willing to elaborate on it.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

Harness, I think your support of the Yankee trolls here has created a divide that I just can't wrap my brain around. I'm sorry.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yu Darvish : It's hilarous how Yankee fans and their supporters here can possibly try to get anyone to believe that a Sox fan made a mock up of my name and avatar just to complain that Yankee trolls weren't welcomed here. LMAO! Keep trying to continue the propaganda. You're probably the person who created the post in the first place.

who's talking sox fan or nyy fan

we were talking about '' mockers''

is it really that hard 4U to follow along

why is it wrong today

but  in your words
    ''hilarous''  yesterday

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yu Darvish : who's talking sox fan or nyy fan we were talking about '' mockers'' is it really that hard 4U to follow along why is it wrong today but  in your words ''hilarous''  yesterday
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]

The hilarious comment was because a Yankee troll (probably you, again) was using the word "our". Duh.

Btw, you probably created the mocking post, and now are basking in the repercussions of it. That's why you're here, isn't it?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yu Darvish : Harness, I think your support of the Yankee trolls here has created a divide that I just can't wrap my brain around. I'm sorry.

Your brain should have told you this statement is ridiculous.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yu Darvish : One of the reasons for that Kim is that they will keep a closer vigilance for you if the complaint comes from you. It's like if you ever report a poster for whatever the reason, I believe the issue is earmarked differently than if a complaint was registered at random. I'm sure they'd be willing to elaborate on it.

Really? Well it's still there. And I know there were Sox posters who have been removed from here as well as threads that didn't show Yankee fans in the best light. But I don't have a bat phone to BDC.

This is not about an offensive post. It's about someone pretending to be me and posting their opinions on the board. Big difference. And, apparently, it's still an active screenname.

And wasn't it me who put my profile on private to protect you because people were posting your messages to me on the board? Oh, yeah. It was.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Did you report it?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Did you report it?

Yes I did. And you responded to the post so quickly while I was still editing it, so I don't know what you saw, since you didn't copy it. But I just wanted to let you know.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

If you have further issues with this Kim, stay on them.
    They'll get to it eventually.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]If you have further issues with this  Kim , stay on them. They'll get to it eventually.

They'll get to it eventually? lol This is less like a Sox board and more like a Sox fan get your *** kicked board from Yankee fans and their pals here. JMO

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I can't believe you let them get to you this way, pike gets to me more than anyone... none of the Yankee posters bother me at all. I treat as part of the rivalry.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]I can't believe you let them get to you this way, pike gets to me more than anyone... none of the Yankee posters bother me at all. I treat as part of the rivalry.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Sooo, a Yankee troll coming to a Sox board and making a mock-up of my screenname and avatar, and posting opinions to people on the board posing as me is because of a baseball rivalry? And it makes sense to you? I'm just trying to be clear here.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I have no idea what your talking about. I don't analyze every post or thread... who what where and when

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]I have no idea what your talking about. I don't analyze every post or thread... who what where and when

Well, that's what this thread your posting in has been about. The second post on the thread is a mock-up of my screenname and avatar, by a Yankee troll, pretending to be me, and commenting on the OP.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Guess Im dumb, I don't see a word in the OP about you.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Guess Im dumb, I don't see a word in the OP about you.

Gotta tell you. I don't know what that means.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

How is this thread about attacking you? The opening thread does not even mention you and it is about baseball.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]How is this thread about attacking you? The opening thread does not even mention you and it is about baseball.

Have you read the second post on the thread? Maybe you can tell me what you think about that one.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Check out the 2nd post, Burrito.
    It's easy to miss because of the avatar and how unexpected it was.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I think I just decided to leave you and Harness at around the same time. Yankee fans win again. Maybe you can both commiserate on it. Although, with both of your supportive Yankee fans/trolls posts you'll have plenty of support from both Yankee fans and the Sox fans purposely (for the most part, not all) left standing.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Oh. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Well Kim, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.  

Frown

Best I can come up with.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Those tricky tricksters.

Sections
Shortcuts