Yu Darvish

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Re: Yu Darvish

Yu "Dirty Rat" Darvish must be ours..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Yu Darvish:
    This is a red sox board.  You are not permitted to post here.
    Posted by kimsaysthat

After all the fanfare, the posts still remain from a Yankee troll with a mocking screenname, same avatar and even the same sig line. It's apparently been reported twice by different posters. I have no answer.

Dottie can you tell me what your suggestion is, or perhaps the reasoning for it being OK on the Red Sox forum?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

This may call for a cyberspace hitman.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

This may call for a cyberspace hit man.
    Posted by harness

Shouldn't have to. Especially since this is one of the original posts. Apparenty, it may be they just don't want to ban the name. Great being on a "Sox" board, isn't it?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: Yu Darvish : Shouldn't have to. Especially since this is one of the original posts. Apparenty, it may be they just don't want to ban the name. Great being on a Sox board, isn't it?
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Well, if I had a choice between that or going to the dentist...

Send 'em an email if it really bothers you. That's what I meant when I originally said that the one victimized should do the reporting. I wasn't referring to the "report abuse" tab.
    That's like throwing a dart at a dart board. Enough darts have to hit the same spot for them to act.

But an email from one source will go further.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Yu Darvish : Well, if I had a choice between that or going to the dentist... Send 'em an email if it really bothers you. That's what I meant when I originally said that the one victimized should do the reporting. I wasn't referring to the "report abuse" tab. That's like throwing a dart at a dart board. Enough darts have to hit the same spot for them to act. But an email from one source will go further.
    Posted by harness

That's nonsense. I'm not braindead. Are you braindead? Of course not. Do you expect me to believe that you have to go to such lengths to not be abused on your own team's board by rival teams fans? Yes, I realize this is technically a New York owned site, but it's still a Red Sox forum, or at least it should be. And the Tech dept. should probably have minds that are far more reaching than mine, at least I would assume.

But I didn't have a reply tab for a really long time after posting about the Yankees. :) Now, it appears, my "report abuse" tab has suffered the same fate.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: Yu Darvish : That's nonsense. I'm not braindead. Are you braindead? Of course not. Do you expect me to believe that you have to go to such lengths to not be abused on your own team's board by rival teams fans? Yes, I realize this is technically a New York owned site, but it's still a Red Sox forum, or at least it should be. And the Tech dept. should probably have minds that are far more reaching than mine, at least I would assume. But I didn't have a reply tab for a really long time after posting about the Yankees. :) Now, it appears, my "report abuse" tab has suffered the same fate.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Whatever you say, Kim.

I've sent many an email to them, especially during the bumping problem, and I can tell you it's a far more productive method to get a response.
    Do it your own way.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Yu Darvish : Whatever you say, Kim. I've sent many an email to them, especially during the bumping problem, and I can tell you it's a far more productive method to get a response. Do it your own way.
    Posted by harness

It is what it is. Since the screenname, apparently, will remain active, I'm looking forward to more posts all over the board by a Yankee troll impersonating a Sox fan on a Sox forum. It will actually be funny to see how this alias' time here extends. Maybe it will finally show, as I've long suspected, that the Yankee fans are not the underdogs here -- even though they are still perceived to be so. I think I, myself, realized that when Zac's abusive pics of me stayed up after being reported.

Jsyk, I did send an email to BDC when my reply tab disappeared. I was told there was no problem on their end with the reply tab.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from caseycsw. Show caseycsw's posts

Harness, your work on this thread intimates the kind of long-suffering patience I am supposed to exhibit on my day job.  Have you considered a career as an arbitrator or diplomat....My brain would have exploded 5 tulips ago....

"Pray for the dead, and fight like hell for the living."

Mary Harris "Mother" Jones (union and community organizer, born 1837 (Ireland) - 1930 (U.S.) )

when the boss comes callin' his take his toll 
    when the boss comes callin' don't you sell your soul 
    when the boss comes callin' we gotta organize 

- Dropkick Murphys (for the workers of Wisconsin)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Harness, your work on this thread intimates the kind of long-suffering patience I am supposed to exhibit on my day job.  Have you considered a career as an arbitrator or diplomat....My brain would have exploded 5 tulips ago.... " Pray for the dead, and fight like hell for the living. " -  Mary Harris "Mother" Jones (union and community organizer, born 1837 (Ireland) - 1930 (U.S.) )   when the boss comes callin' his take his toll  when the boss comes callin' don't you sell your soul  when the boss comes callin' we gotta organize          - Dropkick Murphys (for the workers of Wisconsin)
    Posted by caseycsw

Wanna trade?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Harness, your work on this thread intimates the kind of long-suffering patience I am supposed to exhibit on my day job.  Have you considered a career as an arbitrator or diplomat....My brain would have exploded 5 tulips ago.... " Pray for the dead, and fight like hell for the living. " -  Mary Harris "Mother" Jones (union and community organizer, born 1837 (Ireland) - 1930 (U.S.) )   when the boss comes callin' his take his toll  when the boss comes callin' don't you sell your soul  when the boss comes callin' we gotta organize          - Dropkick Murphys (for the workers of Wisconsin)
    Posted by caseycsw

Nice to have the input from a Yankee fan. lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: Yu Darvish : Nice to have the input from a Yankee fan. lol
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Which Kim are you?
    See how confusing this is gonna get?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Yu Darvish : Which Kim are you? See how confusing this is gonna get?
    Posted by harness

Well, there's a kimsaythis - We know what she brings to the table; and she is a she.

There's a kimsaysthat - Most likely, a Yankee crank

And a kimssaysnothing - Ditto and probably the same poster.

This is going to date me, but I feel like I'm watching To Tell The Truth - Who's the REAL Orson Bean? Oh, that's right, he was on the panel with Tom Poston & Peggy Cass (and occasionally the Price Is Right guy in those days).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from caseycsw. Show caseycsw's posts

In Response to Re: Yu Darvish : Nice to have the input from a Yankee fan. lol
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Kim:  Of course you should be upset about the person who created the "kimsaysthat" post.  In the cyberworld of stolen identities, it certainly is no joke.  I would also find it disturbing.  But your interminably righteous tone of outrage about the evil machinations of the Yankee trolls on this forum predated that idiot's post, and your relentless perseveration on those villainous trolls is making you sound like someone who needs counseling for long-standing anger and depression issues.  
         I am sorry if that sounds insulting, since you are hardly alone on this or any online forum as someone who uses it to unload pent-up rage and frustration.  But please, try and moderate the venom a bit...Although I know you will not appreciate what I have said, I am saying it with good intentions.  I hope you feel better....Seriously.

"Pray for the dead, and fight like hell for the living."

Mary Harris "Mother" Jones (union and community organizer, born 1837 (Ireland) - 1930 (U.S.) )

when the boss comes callin' his take his toll 
    when the boss comes callin' don't you sell your soul 
    when the boss comes callin' we gotta organize 

- Dropkick Murphys (for the workers of Wisconsin)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I forgot Kitty Carlyle, and the Price Is Right guy was Bill Cullen

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Yu Darvish : Which Kim are you? See how confusing this is gonna get?
    Posted by harness

It's not confusing to me at all. My post was about Yankee fans, and that was a Yankee fan chiming in. Btw, yet another Yankee fan who refuses to identify themselves as such on a rival team's board. What's with that? I guess they like the fact that on a Sox board, their opinion appears to be coming from a Sox fan.

As far as which one am I? lol  FTR, it's right in my profile like it's always been. But if I was posting on a Yankee board (which will never happen), I would have something in my sig line or avatar that showed me as such. Opinions can be slanted when your heart is in a different place.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I wasn't aware of the 2nd facsimile. Now it will be to tell the truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IichFyP6I6g&feature=related

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Yu Darvish : Kim:  Of course you should be upset about the person who created the "kimsaysthat" post.  In the cyberworld of stolen identities, it certainly is no joke.  I would also find it disturbing.  But your interminably righteous tone of outrage about the evil machinations of the Yankee trolls on this forum predated that idiot's post, and your relentless perseveration on those villainous trolls is making you sound like someone who needs counseling for long-standing anger and depression issues.        I am sorry if that sounds insulting, since you are hardly alone on this or any online forum as someone who uses it to unload pent-up rage and frustration.  But please, try and moderate the venom a bit...Although I know you will not appreciate what I have said, I am saying it with good intentions.  I hope you feel better....Seriously. " Pray for the dead, and fight like hell for the living. " -  Mary Harris "Mother" Jones (union and community organizer, born 1837 (Ireland) - 1930 (U.S.) )   when the boss comes callin' his take his toll  when the boss comes callin' don't you sell your soul  when the boss comes callin' we gotta organize          - Dropkick Murphys (for the workers of Wisconsin)
    Posted by caseycsw

Oh, that's going to help.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Kim does not understand this. Its why I didn't even notice it was an imposter, because the remarks were identical to those that she would routinely make.

If someone created the name BuzzitoT and made posts that were anti-harness who in the hell would notice? lol/

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: Yu Darvish : Kim:  Of course you should be upset about the person who created the "kimsaysthat" post.  In the cyberworld of stolen identities, it certainly is no joke.  I would also find it disturbing.  But your interminably righteous tone of outrage about the evil machinations of the Yankee trolls on this forum predated that idiot's post, and your relentless perseveration on those villainous trolls is making you sound like someone who needs counseling for long-standing anger and depression issues.        I am sorry if that sounds insulting, since you are hardly alone on this or any online forum as someone who uses it to unload pent-up rage and frustration.  But please, try and moderate the venom a bit...Although I know you will not appreciate what I have said, I am saying it with good intentions.  I hope you feel better....Seriously. " Pray for the dead, and fight like hell for the living. " -  Mary Harris "Mother" Jones (union and community organizer, born 1837 (Ireland) - 1930 (U.S.) )   when the boss comes callin' his take his toll  when the boss comes callin' don't you sell your soul  when the boss comes callin' we gotta organize          - Dropkick Murphys (for the workers of Wisconsin)
    Posted by caseycsw

I rescind my offer.
    I'm not gonna trade after this.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I wasn't aware of the 2nd facsimile. Now it will be  to tell the truth. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IichFyP6I6g&feature=related
    Posted by harness

Pretty funny in those days, that looks like To Tell The Truth in reverse, as far as you're concerned; but I digress (Not that the last umpteen posts here has anything to do with Yu Darvish anyway)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Kim does not understand this. Its why I didn't even notice it was an imposter, because the remarks were identical to those that she would routinely make. If someone created the name BuzzitoT and made posts that were anti-harness who in the hell would notice? lol/
    Posted by BurritoT

The thing is a BuzzitoT could never equal your unique incoherent hilarity, so they would bomb immediately.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Posted by caseycsw

Hey, thanks for your advice Yankee fan. Have you been to a Yankee site? Probably not since it certainly doesn't sound like it. If you think there's a Yankee site out there where Sox fans are there controlling the conversation and keeping Yankee fans real and honest, please speak up. None of you ever answer that question, so no one knows where that place is. lol That's what we have here. If you don't like my reaction to it, put me on ignore.

It's so funny how reacting to what is unparalleled on the Internet on any team's forum suddenly makes a person mentally ill. Gotta love the Yankee fans and their persistance that this is a dual forum, and it's perfectly normal that they spend all their time here.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: Yu Darvish : It's not confusing to me at all. My post was about Yankee fans, and that was a Yankee fan chiming in. Btw, yet another Yankee fan who refuses to identify themselves as such on a rival team's board. What's with that? I guess they like the fact that on a Sox board, their opinion appears to be coming from a Sox fan. As far as which one am I? lol  FTR, it's right in my profile like it's always been. But if I was posting on a Yankee board (which will never happen), I would have something in my sig line or avatar that showed me as such. Opinions can be slanted when your heart is in a different place.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Very perceptive...and reflective.

I wasn't serious about confusing you with any Cyborg.
    I'm simply in a jolly mood - trying to fight off the depressing loss in a game where we could have put the Rays out to pasture.

I need another stressful game like I need another Softlaw handle to talk down.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Yu Darvish : Very perceptive...and reflective. I wasn't serious about confusing you with any Cyborg. I'm simply in a jolly mood - trying to fight off the depressing loss in a game where we could have put the Rays out to pasture. I need another stressful game like I need another Softlaw handle to talk down.
    Posted by harness

Here's a very slender silver lining; TB coming back from the dead, which supported Moon's TB is not going away hypothesis, has silenced any new Softy handles for the time being.

Sections
Shortcuts