ZILLAGOD announces his candidacy for President and names his running mate!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

ZILLAGOD announces his candidacy for President and names his running mate!

ZILLAGOD toaday announced his candidacy for President and picked SinceYaz as his vice president running mate.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

Re: ZILLAGOD announces his candidacy for President and names his running mate!

"TOGETHER A NEW BEGINNING"

ZILLAGOD

&

SINCEYAZ

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

well, one good thing...at his height, at least Zill will be telling the truth when he says "i can see Russia from my house'.....Surprised

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

Hi Jete
    LOL!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: ZILLAGOD announces his candidacy for President and names his running mate!:
    Hi Jete LOL!
    Posted by -EdithBunker-
    Hi EB...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Are either one of them 5 tool candidates?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: ZILLAGOD announces his candidacy for President and names his running mate!:
    well, one good thing...at his height, at least Zill will be telling the truth when he says "i can see Russia from my house'.....
    Posted by jete02fan

I'm astonished ... and of course humbled

But Zill can also see Tokyo from his front porch ....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Are either one of them 5 tool candidates?
    Posted by jesseyeric

I've been called a tool at least 5 times....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: ZILLAGOD announces his candidacy for President and names his running mate! : I've been called a tool at least 5 times....
    Posted by SinceYaz
    trust me Yaz, you're still way off the pace compared to some...Tongue out

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tc25. Show tc25's posts

In Response to ZILLAGOD announces his candidacy for President and names his running mate!:
    ZILLAGOD toaday announced his candidacy for President and picked SinceYaz as his vice president running mate.      
    Posted by fir.eballer58

I don't like the move, he should have went with AndrewMitch & tried to get the Anti  Drew voters

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr.Bump. Show Mr.Bump's posts

ZILLAGOD will do for politics what he did for acting

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Awesome thread dudes!

Keep the ZILLAGOD threads coming, way better than all the crazy stuff from COMMUNIST CONTRARIAN.

Sections
Shortcuts