USA USA!: SOX CAN LEARN A LOT ABOUT PLAYOFF GRIT FROM THE US WOMENS WORLD CUP SOCCER TEAM

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boomerangsdotcom. Show Boomerangsdotcom's posts

Re: USA USA USA: SOX CAN LEARN A LOT ABOUT PLAYOFF GRIT FROM THE US WOMENS WORLD CUP SOCCER TEAM

In Response to Re: USA USA USA: SOX CAN LEARN A LOT ABOUT PLAYOFF GRIT FROM THE US WOMENS WORLD CUP SOCCER TEAM:
    [QUOTE]By the way, I deserve some credit. Two years ago in the men's World Cup, it was 0-0 against Slovenia in the final minutes. We were leaving that day, so I told the family I was going start loading the car while they watched. We were all expecting ET. By the time I get back, they're going crazy because Donovan scored. Yesterday, about 10 minutes after Marta scored, I left on a store run. I actually said, hey, it worked before. And sure enough ... So forget Hope and Abby ... it was all my doing.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

When we play the Yankees I always bring in the dogs to watch with us. They are our official "rally puppies". I pulled out all the stops and brought them in for this game as well.

It's incredible that neither Germany or Brazil are still in this. With that said, any of the remaining teams could still win this. Japan and Sweden both have looked great in this tournament. France beat a team which beat us recently ( England ). We've lost to Sweden twice in the last year. Anything could still happen.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: USA USA USA: SOX CAN LEARN A LOT ABOUT PLAYOFF GRIT FROM THE US WOMENS WORLD CUP SOCCER TEAM

like with sox in 2004, the girls won today and are on their way to the finals against a team they should blitz. japan is the NL's version of the colorado rockies and cardinals of the world cup.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

Re: USA USA!: SOX CAN LEARN A LOT ABOUT PLAYOFF GRIT FROM THE US WOMENS WORLD CUP SOCCER TEAM

LOL you made a thread and then filled it up with your own post LOL??? Did you really just say that the US soccer team could teach the Sox about heart , grinding out a win??? After almost 90 years and the collapse vs the Empire , are you serious? How is it possible that thread after thread you waste people's time and make yourself look worse??? C.C. youve gone to far i challenge you to a WNBA cap off , sides and totals. Loser leaves Sunshine.com/Boston.com until the other says its ok to comeback. Half the season left , lets call a min of 20 , max 30 games , highest % wins , lowest leaves Boston.com until winner says its ok to comeback ... DEAL??? If you want we can do the same for MLB. If so we can increase # of games. To be honest i figured WNBA would be right up your ally. DEAL???

Sections
Shortcuts