Women's World Cup

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mastermou. Show Mastermou's posts

Women's World Cup

Just want to say that the refs for the Germany-Japan game yesterday and the US-Brazil game today were transparently trying to throw the games one way. They clearly were trying to give Germany the game yesterday and to Brazil today. Disgusting! But happy to see that in both cases the right teams overcame the biased reffing and won.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BunkerSpreckels. Show BunkerSpreckels's posts

Re: Women's World Cup

I love the WWC!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BunkerSpreckels. Show BunkerSpreckels's posts

I love the WWC!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BunkerSpreckels. Show BunkerSpreckels's posts

I love the WWC!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BunkerSpreckels. Show BunkerSpreckels's posts

I love the WWC!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BunkerSpreckels. Show BunkerSpreckels's posts

I love the WWC!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BunkerSpreckels. Show BunkerSpreckels's posts

I love the WWC!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BunkerSpreckels. Show BunkerSpreckels's posts

I love the WWC!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BunkerSpreckels. Show BunkerSpreckels's posts

I love the WWC!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BunkerSpreckels. Show BunkerSpreckels's posts

I love the WWC!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BunkerSpreckels. Show BunkerSpreckels's posts

I love the WWC!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BunkerSpreckels. Show BunkerSpreckels's posts

I love the WWC!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BunkerSpreckels. Show BunkerSpreckels's posts

I love the WWC!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ClifordWasHere. Show ClifordWasHere's posts

"I said it was the bestest-looking wig I ever saw. It was a compliment"

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BongPapa. Show BongPapa's posts

I love WWC, too. Fighting!

Sections
Shortcuts