1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

'08 Pats schedule

You are kidding right?

I look at that schedule and think 14-2 or 13-3 at worst. 15-1 isn't out of the realm either. That is the easiest schedule in years.

Not at all like this year, we have essentially already played the playoffs.

The offense will be wicked next year. The question if we will give up some on D, and if so, where ILB or CB?

I think they can work out a good defense, but it will involve some work at making acquisitions in the right spot and trading picks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

'08 Pats schedule

Actually I could care less aboutplaying the Colts. They are a good team, that is all.

I think this PAtriots team ismore concerned with their place in history over the next few years than any media-hyped rivalries.

Moreover, I (much like the PAts) would probably rather trounce on tr@sh t@alking b10tches like SD and PIT anyhow. :-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

'08 Pats schedule

So basically you have us losing to three teams we beat (two of which we beat handily) this season?

I think Seattle poses the biggest threat in that schedule.And then maybe lose to one of those three teams.

I don't the Pats will have trouble getting fired up for Indy, SD, or Pit.

When I say 14-2 I account for one stinker and one sleeper loss.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hollywood. Show hollywood's posts

'08 Pats schedule

hey..this is great. i can catch multiple games next year in california.

given the state of the east...we dont have anything to complain about for some years to come....indy games or no indy games. the more i get to see manning pout the better.

12 wins? sheesh. injury allowing, why does the winning have to stop?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

'08 Pats schedule

You seem to forget that we demolished Jax last year in the regular season and 2 years ago in the playoffs with a much inferior team than this years. We also had no trouble beating Tennessee last year either. Heck we even beat your team this year in your own field with your own ref's. If you get by the other team that beat you we will roll out the cold and snow for you and wait for Peyton to freeze as usual.

Enjoy your chanpionship for another month.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from leneman1585. Show leneman1585's posts

'08 Pats schedule

joe about time indy came here??? we played them here 3 straight years (2004-2006)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

'08 Pats schedule

If a small team like the Colts can beat them twice, what makes you think that they can beat up a bigger team like the Pats. Aside from your fondest wish do you have any logic that would support your statement.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from leneman1585. Show leneman1585's posts

'08 Pats schedule

#### if you are goin to come on here and act like you know everything and talk about people's memories you should probably back that up with correct information considering the patriots and colts didn't even play in 2002, they played in indy in '03, and the 3 straight in foxboro were 2004, 2005, and 2006. also you used 2002-2005 as your "three year" period when that is clearly a span of 4 seasons what are you some 4 year old with ADD?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

'08 Pats schedule

Happy to respond to you.

Your points are well taken. The key to beating the Jags is to get ahead using a passing attack anf force them to abandon their running attack and wait for mistakes by their QB. That is the MO of the Colts in beating them.

Belichick eats alive one dimensional teams with inexperienced QB's. Garrard for all his stats is in effect a rookie and has not demonstrated the ability to win games through the air with his collection of receivers who can't catch. Del Rio is not a strategic mastermind by anybody's reckoning.

I trust we will be seing you in Foxboro.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cydzeigler. Show cydzeigler's posts

'08 Pats schedule

Don't look now, but the Patriots will be AT Indianapolis in the 2009 regular season as well. They play the AFC South that year and it's already set.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from detritus. Show detritus's posts

'08 Pats schedule

Four, count 'em, four road trips to the west coast sit horribly with me. It's completely unfair. There are documented studies on team flying west are at distinct disadvantage, and you could reasonably expect losses at all four games.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from detritus. Show detritus's posts

'08 Pats schedule

Think about it. Four trips west and back in one 17 week stretch. You'd be exhausted if you WEREN'T playing football. The sound of it is just brutal.

Sections
Shortcuts