1. You have chosen to ignore posts from magellann. Show magellann's posts

2007-2008 Girls Hockey

Go Flyers???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghockeyfan. Show ghockeyfan's posts

2007-2008 Girls Hockey

Look who just woke up.

Good morning Mr. Magellan.

I predicted the Framingham Flyers would beat the Barnstable Red Raiders hence "Go Flyers"

Not that I have anything against either team, I just like to be right :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghockeyfan. Show ghockeyfan's posts

2007-2008 Girls Hockey

I am reasonably sure it was 8 minutes last year also. I remember thnking that it was an strange amount of time. I mean why 8 minutes?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from magellann. Show magellann's posts

2007-2008 Girls Hockey

I'm 100% sure last year it was 8 minutes then the 5 on 5 shoot out, I don't know if this year is the same. I got a copy of a game from the �local cable comp. and they also mention the time and show the time on tv..Does any body know how to switch the outcome,�every time i want the video my team aways loses?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeyclaus. Show hockeyclaus's posts

2007-2008 Girls Hockey

i should have gone to Franklin today. the suspense is killing me.

who are the best teams in D1 and D2 who will be in the final 4 or 8 in each tourny?

i can't see straight, the room is spinning and its getting dark. what now?

hurry up and wait.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeyclaus. Show hockeyclaus's posts

2007-2008 Girls Hockey

looks like a #7 AP�vs #10 AC�matchup which if that matchup is true then #8 Acton Boxboro will play #9 Boston Latin with the winner getting #1 St. Mary's.if the AC v AP game is true then the winner gets probaly #2 Wakefield.any new news would be helpful��

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeyclaus. Show hockeyclaus's posts

2007-2008 Girls Hockey

the brackets have been released, we may rejoice.�let the prognostication begin.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocketfan. Show rocketfan's posts

2007-2008 Girls Hockey

hc,

Who is the number 4 seed Lexington or Needham i'm confused... in the bracket Lexington is the 4 seed but in the note section below the brackets Needham is shown to be the 4 seed?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghockeyfan. Show ghockeyfan's posts

2007-2008 Girls Hockey

Since Lexington, Arlington and Needham were all tied at .800
    then apparently they filp a coin to determine the actual seeding.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from xj9. Show xj9's posts

2007-2008 Girls Hockey

I'm also going to go with AP. I think it will be a close match, both teams are very good.Who does everyone like in the�Woburn/ Fontbonne match. I think that will be interesting considering neither team knows much about the other?? what do�you guys think?? �

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghockeyfan. Show ghockeyfan's posts

2007-2008 Girls Hockey

I'm not worried about the one that will be out. It's the one that's left that I worry about. Either team can beat SMH, if they don't bring their A-game. It is better than having to play both of them again. But we have a long road before we play either.

What I really like is that we now have a chance to play against teams that we don't see during the regular season. Barnstable or Framingham, and then possibly Acton-Boxboro, and then maybe even
    Arlington. If we all get that far.

At any rate it should be a good tournament. Good luck to all the teams out there, leave it all out on the ice.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xj9. Show xj9's posts

2007-2008 Girls Hockey

Heyy I would like to get your opinions on the Fontbonne/Woburn game. I know that it is not the most talked about topic here but i think it will be a good game. Fontbonne is a better team than their record indicates. They play SM, AP,AC,BLS twice (All top 5 teams) Hingam once and NDA twice. These are not easy opponents. I think Fontbonne will suprise alot of people.

I would really like your opinions and any notes on Woburn.

Thanks!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from magellann. Show magellann's posts

2007-2008 Girls Hockey

HEADS HEADS� can i stop now?� still tring to figure out how to see as many early games as possile,� boys are we still car pooling to the AC-AP game.Red Sox vs Yankee??����� You want to win the whole thing, but it would taste better if we were able to go thru one of the, meaning AC-AP and I' m sure they would feel the same.Last year did Ap feel better beating SM� or AC beating AP?��� OK AC beating APEither way the 3 schools bring excitement every time they play.� Once again great games early.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from magellann. Show magellann's posts

2007-2008 Girls Hockey

What was I thinking of?� That whole AC-AP� sounded a lot better in my head then it looks like on paper. There's alot of teams That If they play� there A+ game can win this whole thing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghockeyfan. Show ghockeyfan's posts

2007-2008 Girls Hockey

I saw both Fontbonne and Woburn play this year, it is going to be avery close game. These two teams are very evenly matched and generallyplay the same defensive style of hockey. I do stick by my earlierprediction and give Woburn the 3-2 win. I expect Coach M. will have a few tricks up his sleeve.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghockeyfan. Show ghockeyfan's posts

2007-2008 Girls Hockey

If I know him, he's been planning on this since Christmas :)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21hockeyfan21. Show 21hockeyfan21's posts

2007-2008 Girls Hockey

icing,

i think you were the one that said acton boxborough and latin had already played twice this year.. do you know result of these two games?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghockeyfan. Show ghockeyfan's posts

2007-2008 Girls Hockey

12/23/07 Boston Latin 4 Acton Boxborough 1
    2/2/08 Boston Latin 3 Acton Boxborough 1

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from magellann. Show magellann's posts

2007-2008 Girls Hockey

I think the winner of this game is your other finalist. The winner plays most likely Wakefield, not good news for Wakefield who can't keep up with either AP-AC offence, they can keep up with there D-and goalie.

AP4-2

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghockeyfan. Show ghockeyfan's posts

2007-2008 Girls Hockey

AP seems to have AC's number this year, they beat them once and tied once. Both low scoring games that reflects, I think, mostly on the goaltending. I'm going to give a slight edge to AP. However, a few key saves here and there, or even one mistake and things could change. If AC wants to win they have to use their speed to force AP to make a mistake and then they have to capitalize.

AP 2-1 in overtime.

Then they have to get by Wakefield and another good goaltender. I don't see anyone coming out of the bottom half of this bracket that can beat either AP or Wakefield. Wakefield has only lost 3 games this year Lexington, SMH and AC, so don't count them out.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from magellann. Show magellann's posts

2007-2008 Girls Hockey

NEVER count anybody out, just looking ahead.�

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from magellann. Show magellann's posts

2007-2008 Girls Hockey

I love it, well done.

I will get back to you, must let all this info settle.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from magellann. Show magellann's posts

2007-2008 Girls Hockey

Yo, �my lord�you read me wrong i think ap will win,�

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from magellann. Show magellann's posts

2007-2008 Girls Hockey

Didn't we learn anything from last yr. AC couldn't beat St. Mary's - AP couldn't beat AC and St. Mary's couldn't beat AP.So with that said, it is how teams match up with each other. This year, most of AC's goals are coming from the 1st line and right now they are struggling.� Do you think AC can get more than 2 goals against the AP's great goalie?� AP who also gets most of their scoring from their 1st line will have to go through a weaker defense and a�good goalie.Defense is even.Like Icelord said, as long as one of you are gone, I don't care.� If it makes you happy, I will bring my AC pom poms.Best of luck to both teams and may the cream rise to the top!P.S.� if AC does lose, we will lose much talk on this forum, so don't let the losing team lose interest in this forum and this year's quest for the championship.Now I can cover my *#** when the winning team advances.� GO COUGARS! (lol) ��

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeyclaus. Show hockeyclaus's posts

2007-2008 Girls Hockey

first off someone asked me about my thoughts of the D2 tourney. i will say this and mark my words, a double digit seed will get very far in this tourney (Winchester, NDA, Chelmsford, or Marblehead). mark it down.predictions:Andover over NeedhamNewton North over WellesleyFramningham over Barnstable WH/Pembroke over Archbishop WilliamsWoburn over FontbonneLexington over ReadingNDA over St. Bernard'sWinchester over Concord-CarlisleChelmsford over EverettMarblehead over Franklin�like i said "let the prognostication begin"

Sections
Shortcuts