1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RETROP. Show RETROP's posts

2nd NE based STEELER'S NATION REVEL WITH ME!

IT'S A SIX PACK!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from priceit. Show priceit's posts

Big deal

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Get lost!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 24Evans. Show 24Evans's posts

Two tainted Steeler SB wins in a row. Is the Rooney family in the Mob now?
    New name:
    Pittsburgh Cheaters...HAHAHAHAHAHA

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitch19. Show nitch19's posts

Got Six?

We do........

Steelers Nation has spoken.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poUoCggQZd0

what can we say?

Referee Ed Hochuli blew a call earlier this season that cost the Chargers a victory. (Otto Greule Jr./Getty Images)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

[Quote]Got Six?

We do........

Steelers Nation has spoken.[/Quote]

Here's a thought. Why don't you go crawl back into your hole with Punxatawney Phil? BYE!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RETROP. Show RETROP's posts

EMBRACE THE HATE (I think I've heard that somewhere)!

PITTSBURGH STEELERS

SB IX
    SB X
    SB XII
    SB XIII
    SB XL
    SB XLIII

Champions!

Tom Brady, take note - Big Ben can tell you how direct a SB winning TD drive if you want some pointers since you've never done it...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I have to say as much as I would like to take it away from them teh Steelers won that game last night and deserve the credit. Big Ben might be overrated but he knows how to win. Tom Brady won 3 super bowls by the time he was 27 years old and Big Ben has won 2 and will be 27 this off season, as much as i hate Ben and the Steelers he put himself in an elite class by winning another title so young. The Cards almost took it and i was happy when i thought they had it but Big Ben took his team down the field and won the game and say what you will about it being giftwraped or whatever he won the game so congrats Pittsburg and look at the bright side peopel at least all is right in teh world and a AFC team is back at the top instead of the bogus NFC.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

Very classy post MVPkilla. I'm sorry that their are other's on here who have to come to your(Patriot)site to somehow antagonize Patriot fans instead of just enjoying a very hard fought win. This year has been so up & down for most of the teams that the Steelers were just lucky to be the last one standing. You have to tip your hat to the Arizona Cardinals, what a fantastic effort they gave.
    As for your Patriots, you guys should be proud of the effort your team put in this year. Without Brady, and all the other injuries you had, by the end of the season the Patriots were playing as good as anybody, and would have been very dangerous in the playoffs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonpete. Show bostonpete's posts

Steelcurtain- Nice to see at least one Steeler fan with some class, and you obviously know football. While I would say this to very few Steeler fans-congratulations.

Sections
Shortcuts