1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stupideeediot. Show Stupideeediot's posts

41-7...C'mom, admit it.

it shoulda been worse, the refs I think screwed up something so blatantly fundamental to football that I can't even begin to fathom it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from waldenlou. Show waldenlou's posts

41-7...C'mom, admit it.

Yippee!!!!!! :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MM1992. Show MM1992's posts

41-7...C'mom, admit it.

Great win! Cassel definitely has some upside.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

41-7...C'mom, admit it.

Can anyone explain why on 3rd and 24 when Denver came up short and would have had to punt, the Pats accepted the holding call making it 3rd and 17 from the 21.

The only thing I can think of is brainfart. It happened with about 6:33 left in the game. Can anyone attach any strategy to this or did I miss something where the 4th and 3 or 4 was beneficial to Denver?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tscjigga. Show tscjigga's posts

41-7...C'mom, admit it.

Cassel sucks. The rest of the team looked great.

3 TD's and you aren't over 200 yds? Thats when you know that 140 yds of your passes are YARDS AFTER CATCH. Moss screen...TD
    Short slant to Welker TD. Okay 1 TD to Moss where hes wide open, thats not that great.

Cassel still got sacked 4 times. Mind you it was oline's fault only once. Any starting Qb could have won this game tonight, especially after the way our defense and Morris played.

Other than Cassel the team looked great. Guyton got a fumble recovery, and even green-ellis had a good game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

41-7...C'mom, admit it.

I didn't expect it. IMO, this is what Pats fans were hoping for earlier on. However, we're in impatient lot...spoiled, no doubt.

A running game. WOW! If Morris played for the wholle season last year, the Pats would have won it all. They really missed him and certainly didn't get anything back from LM. This apsect enables the Pats offense to control the possesion a bit differently than having to make almost every pass.

Cassell connecting; scoring more than 30. Nope- didn't expect this, one either. Good for him; great for the Pats. However, he and the team have a long way to go.

The defense apparently took a lot of what's been said to heart. They should have. They were terrible the week before...had a negative net points tally- not cool. However, this game lets the fans know that they can play strong defense. Remember: Indy's defense clicked at the end of the year in the same way that the Giant's team clicked last year. These guys should set a similar goal and light it up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from floodgate. Show floodgate's posts

41-7...C'mom, admit it.

Actually I think Green-Ellis is a big running talent. I liked his speed in the pre-season.
    Hopefully Morris is ok, and together with Faulk these three can help the Pats into the playoffs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

41-7...C'mom, admit it.

I am still a bit disapointed that Cassell can't seem to be consistant in the RED ZONE. ( Well I guess he actually is consistant he can't get in in the end zone ) Both Fumble recoveries turned into two Field goals??? The one late bad pass to Faulk that was nearly intercepted.
    CASSELL HAS to get better. Two of the Three passing TD's were YAC, NOT necessarily Cassell.
    And he did miss a lot of second checks and crossing patterns where guys were open, and he took the sack(s) instead.
    I thought he was athletic and a "runner" for a QB. Seems to like to run it into the ground.

I did not expect to see this victory, and a good one it was. It is nice to see your defence come out and play, Seymore actually got some QB hits, and sack and a half.

Let's keep it going. GO pat's
    If only the Rams were a gimme.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

41-7...C'mom, admit it.

[Quote]Cassel sucks. The rest of the team looked great.

3 TD's and you aren't over 200 yds? Thats when you know that 140 yds of your passes are YARDS AFTER CATCH. Moss screen...TD
    Short slant to Welker TD. Okay 1 TD to Moss where hes wide open, thats not that great.

Cassel still got sacked 4 times. Mind you it was oline's fault only once. Any starting Qb could have won this game tonight, especially after the way our defense and Morris played.

Other than Cassel the team looked great. Guyton got a fumble recovery, and even green-ellis had a good game.[/Quote]your a joke.no he didnt put up tom brady numbers,but he only had 6-incompletions 3tds.a passer rateing of 139.what more do you want.a lot of passing yards from brady last season were from yards after catch,but thats ok.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from homerj99. Show homerj99's posts

41-7...C'mom, admit it.

Cassel sucks, very ineffective, Denver gave us the game

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottrz1. Show scottrz1's posts

41-7...C'mom, admit it.

I normally don't listen to most of the morons on ESPN, with the exception of Jaworski (for analysis and not for his opinions). The reason why I bring this up is because of his insights related to the red zone. As a QB it is probably the hardest part of the game to learn and manage. So I'm willing to give Cassel a pass for now in the red zone. I'm also giving him a pass because as Jaworski pointed out, the Pats are refusing to change how they play because TB is out. Instead keeping things the same to let Cassel gel into the system and be better later in the year.

The sacks are partially Cassels fault because he holds the ball too long, but last night 5 of the 6 sacks were the O-line/RBs fault. I mean hold your block slightly longer and pick up the blitzes. Cassel would drop back and boom someone is on top of him. A good win last night and let's keep it going.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Espnetboy3. Show Espnetboy3's posts

41-7...C'mom, admit it.

I agree alot with mosseffect, alot of you guys are a joke and seem you have never watched football or another QB play outside of the 2007 brady led patriots.Give me a break. Good win last night, no one gave us the game , we DOMINATED the #1 ranked offense in football with our D and steam rolled their D at the line of scrimage, Cassel managed the game with ZERO mistakes/turnovers. Cant ask for much more than to chalk up a W.

Buffalo isnt a fluke which is kind of scary.