1. You have chosen to ignore posts from swheeler23. Show swheeler23's posts

A Disaster

�Why not credit the Giants defense. They played better and won. The pats have nothing to be ashamed of.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

A Disaster

TexasPat: Devasting diaster. Out coached. Smothering Giants Defense. OL off. Tom off. This loss will sting for a long long time...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from truefaith. Show truefaith's posts

A Disaster

Sorry, but I can't credit the Giants for playing a great game because they didn't. The Patriots LOST this game without any assistance from New York. They under-coached it and under-played it. Brady finally woke up and started hitting Welker and chewed up the field. But then when the end zone was in sight he got greedy and stupidly went for the TD. If he just kept doing what he was doing the ball would've made it into the end zone regardless, but he changed his tactics. Bill was too busy talking to the old men on the defense to notice that the game was being lost. Where was the play action? Where were the trick plays you need to turn the game and win it? Where the hell was Belichick!!?? Certainly not paying attention to what his quarterback was doing. A stupid loss, to be sure, but they lost it themselves with not much help from the Giants at all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from welker2187. Show welker2187's posts

A Disaster

if your a patriots fan...this loss is a disaster period...after loosing to the colts last year in the AFC champ game...this team was determined to get back to the super bowl and win....and they got there and to lose like this is a complete disaster...if i were a player on that team it would be real tough to recover from this.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

A Disaster

Tex - I hope you will be realistic this week with your report card. Thay were ALL pitiful and played possibly the worst gme of the the season in the freaking Super Bowl. No excuses.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

A Disaster

Although look on the bright side - we won't have to hear any more talk about super genious boy wonder Joish MacDaniels being high on anyone's coahing list. His game plan was pathetic!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from truefaith. Show truefaith's posts

A Disaster

Wonder if those head coaching offers are still good. Hmmm...probably not.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

A Disaster

You are right about McDaniels.� Just remember, the O line Choked big time failing to protect Brady.� The were completely overmatched vs the Gints 4 man front.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zanti_misfit. Show zanti_misfit's posts

A Disaster

How does it feel to lose to a girl? This is the second darkest moment in New England sports history...you guess the first

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from souperchan. Show souperchan's posts

A Disaster

I blame the NFL. Every call was in NY's favor. EVERY FREAKING CALL. What about Toomer's offensive pass interference? FACEMASK?!?!?!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from berniemill. Show berniemill's posts

A Disaster

The Pats lost because Josh McDaniel called the worst game i've seen all year. the first play of the game was an indication of how bad the playcalling would be all game. the middle of the field was open all game, but until the 4th Q, McDaniel was too in love with flanker screens� (7,8 ???) to exploit. also, it was obvious the pass blocking wasn't working, but J.McD. never kept a tight end in to help. the Giant linebackers kept faking dropping and then rushing after Koppen left the middle open to help the guards block. all in all, they just flat out got outcoached.of course if they picked off one of those ducks Manning floated out there late in the game, they would have won in spite of it all

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zanti_misfit. Show zanti_misfit's posts

A Disaster

Giants earned it. But I have no respect for Straihan for not showing up to camp and I have no respect for Ellen Manning for what he pulled in the draft. Prediction: The Giants next year will be the Bears of this year. Enjoy it while you can.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from totalcarnage. Show totalcarnage's posts

A Disaster

MY O? MY D?�������� Anyway the Pats� were flat out beat by the Giants D. The Manning desperate hail mary with him actually sacked was� horrrible� but calls� like that dont matter� if� your� team puts� the game� away� which� the Pats failed� to� do. The pats looked horrible on O most� of the night

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from javanyet. Show javanyet's posts

A Disaster

A store near where I live was actually selling "New England Patriots Superbowl XLII Champions" shirts last week.� Arrogance only plays in the clubhouse.� Cutesy quarterbacks don't mean jack except on the field.� Better luck next year.� Pats need to take a lesson from the Sox... believe you can win but talk like it can go either way (because it can).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

A Disaster

TexasPat...�� oh so true, so painfully true...To be 18 - 0 and lose THIS game.� That hurts.� From the gitgo, the Giants had the Pats number from a defensive standpoint.� They put 7 - 8 in the box and overwhlemed the O Line while the Pats were atttempting to make plays the needed time to unfold.� There were flashes of "brilliance" when it looked like they figured it out, but, back to what wasn't working.� Probably the most painful element, all those football fans who have come here to trash the Pats are just glowing with glee.� For them, the Pats losing is making up the sting of their team failing to get this far.� There is a silver lining... we can say our team, plus the Giants, were the two teams in the SB when there are 30 other teams who wish they could have been here.� It is a disaster for the team as this was their goal the entire year to get into the SB and win.� The extra sting... they lose an undefeated season in the LAST game of the year.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from observer12. Show observer12's posts

A Disaster

tulsabulldog58 nailed it; the blame is on the O-Line along with coaching (and the inability of the D-Line of the Pats to get any pressure on Manning).

It wasn't just Brady getting hurried all game long� (and his performance under heavy pressure may make his stock in the all-time list drop a lot, since I can think of several other HoF QBs who would have still taken control of the game.)� It was also their inability to do anything with the D-Line of the Giants on things like the run early too; the Pats could not get a running game going at all, and then the D-Line of the Giants just put their ears back.

The only time the Pats offense looked anything resembling scary was when Brady went to a shotgun and they ran a ton of quick outs enroute to the fourth quarter touchdown - and the lack of the run on that drive then cost them huge, since I sat back, saw almost 3 minutes on the clock with 3 time outs, and said, boy, you better hope Eli chokes, because that's way too much time.� They made the pass rush of the Giants not matter much on that drive by play calling, though, and why they didn't do so before that drive goes squarely on BB.

Pats were not classy in winning this year, which is why they were so hated.� But outclassed is one thing. This game they were outplayed all the way through, and had they won the game they wouldn't have deserved it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rscobb8142. Show rscobb8142's posts

A Disaster

I love the word chocked - does that mean his tires were kept from moving?� I'm pretty sure he choked.� The Red Sox are not socks.� It's OK though, I understander your happiness.� To the Giants who are not "loosers".� Becaue I'm pretty sure that's how you'd spell losers!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtbr1975. Show mtbr1975's posts

A Disaster

Its because they are real classy fans, you know just like their players who show in black for the pats funeral and talk smack, they are real classy.. just like the Chargers and the Ravens... they hate the fact that the Pats don't brag, they don't get other teams riled up or talk shyte... so instead they have to come and gloat when everyone is feeling down. Of course, not one of them has the balls to come and say it to us, instead they hide behind a keyboard like the #### that they are and mock us.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from aldo123. Show aldo123's posts

A Disaster

what a #### game, nobody should be happy with this outcome, they played liked #### when the time came to step up as a Patriot fan we should all go to T F Green and tell them how we really feel. They let everyone down and should should be ashamed of the tway they played tonight. Tom should get his heaf out of his #### and stay away from New York and hisw so called girlfriend and consentrate on football. I am so pissed off this is goona take a long time to get over

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirtywater2005. Show dirtywater2005's posts

A Disaster

Might as wel go 1-18 18-1 doe snot cut it.. where wer ethe genuis adjuments of defesnse!!!h

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from radioboy. Show radioboy's posts

A Disaster

Wes Welker played his a** off.� Had the Pats won, I would have picked him to be MVP.�

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mak1. Show mak1's posts

A Disaster

Spygate hurt us.

Bad karma.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SimplyStan. Show SimplyStan's posts

A Disaster

Congrats on 18-1, the cheaters got what they deserved

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Energy51. Show Energy51's posts

A Disaster

Watching The Pats Come Out Of The Tunnel Before The Game Had Even Started I Knew We Where In Trouble....They Didnt Looked Excited , Pumped Or Even Focused....They Looked Dazed And Confused.I Dont Know What The ____ Happened To Tom Brady , But He WAS Not And HAS Not Played Well In The Past Few Games....He Didnt Have Any Emotion In This Game At All....Has Stardom Finally Come To Haunt Tom Brady ? Now He Dates "Movie Stars" And "Models" Has The Lifestyle Of A Playboy Finally Caught Up To Him ? It Looks To Me Like It Has , He Had An Incredible Season , But He Has Lost Something I Think He Has Lost The Drive And Passion.Whta A Sad Sad Day To Be A New England Patriots Fan.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from danicro. Show danicro's posts

A Disaster

Hey, all I can say is congratulations to the Giant's.� Obviously I'm disappointed the Patriots lost but at least they lost to the better team today.� They were outplayed and the Gents deserved this one.�

Sections
Shortcuts