1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mydogskippy. Show mydogskippy's posts

A-ROD 1st at Bat at Fenway

that was gonna be my post lol im serious

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gazzzmann. Show gazzzmann's posts

He's going to have a tuff year.Every away game,every at bat chants of AROID- AROID AND I HOPE THIS IS A DISTRACTION TO HATED YANKS

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolina-soxfan. Show carolina-soxfan's posts

I think you might hear someone say A-r*id. That's just a guess.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrDee. Show MrDee's posts

WOW booooooing A-rod, now thats something he not use to right.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mays24. Show mays24's posts

your proberly right. And I bet Pedroia hear's the chant of PEDDY, PEDDY, PEDDY [Quote]He's going to have a tuff year.Every away game,every at bat chants of AROID- AROID AND I HOPE THIS IS A DISTRACTION TO HATED YANKS[/Quote]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from eddiewilson. Show eddiewilson's posts

i really don't think this will be anything new to him, he has been constant news fodder most of his career ever since he signed the biggest contract in baseball. obviously now this is a little more serious but there are only so many ways to boo a player. bonds seemed to do ok with everyone throwing syringes at him. i think as the season winds down it will subside a little anyways....probably not in boston though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncleruckus. Show uncleruckus's posts

If I end up at the game I'll be sure to have my "TIC- TACS" ready

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from takavl. Show takavl's posts

lockman111, I gotta say that I think you're onto something...

"Bole'! Bole'! Bole'!" Classic. And the best thing is -- it came from A-Roid himself. "I think it was 'Bole'' or something...."

And yeah...he might be used to the jeers and the catcalls. It doesn't follow that he can't be bothered by some. Anyone remember the pics of him at Toronto during the Madonna 'affair'? The ones with the dudes (sitting by the guest dugout) wearing the Madonna masks?

I hope the fun -- A-Roid digging himself deeper -- never ends...

(And yeah, trolls, should it come to light that some of the Sox juiced, they'll get mocked, too...)

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oscars. Show oscars's posts

[Quote]maybe yankee fans should chant "wife beater" when mr lugo comes to the plate[/Quote]

You will have to quit your day job, if you want to keep defending the never-ending lame implausable lies Arod keeps blurting out