1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4of11. Show 4of11's posts

A-Rod's shout: Bush league or smart?

Come on dog breath yelling HA is no big deal just like that slide was no big deal into Pedroia or whatever his name is.áá Sus[pended for yelling Ha give me a break.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seair. Show seair's posts

I thought it was a good move on his part.And a bad move on the Jay's Howie Clark.Arod tried to help a desperate team.á And it worked.á Unfortunately.Personally, I think that's Clark's error.á Be interesting to see if it ever happens to Clark again.á

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjmcs. Show jjmcs's posts

Sox Season Ticket Holder

I like a player who wants to win and isn't willing to fold.á A-Rod wants to win.á period.

Much like we all hated Laimbeer, we hate A-Rod -- but they both wantedto win and would do whatever it takes to do so.á Bird was the sameway.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rherder. Show rherder's posts

When was the last time you saw a professional baseball player do such a thing?

The same goes for A-Rod's elbow-shot to Pedroia.

He stands in a classless field by himself.

The guy's no good. He's brings a bad spirit to the Yankees. And Theo& Co need to stay away from him when he comes looking for acontract.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from eddiewilson. Show eddiewilson's posts

Posted byáPapi Rules (bosoxrock04)áoná10:28 AMBecause moron in order for it to be interference, there has to be "physical" interference with the play. Duhhh.....áactually "moron", learn the rules of the game before you start namecalling!á where does it say anything about "physical" interference?á nice try though.áMLB Official Rules: 7.00 The Runner7.08
    Any runner is out when --
    (b) He intentionally interferes with a thrown ball; or hinders a fielder attempting to make a play on a batted ball;MLB Official Rules: 2.00 Definition of TermsINTERFERENCE
    (a) Offensive interference is an act by the team at bat which interferes with, obstructs, impedes, hinders or confuses any fielder attempting to make a play. If the umpire declares the batter, batter- runner, or a runner out for interference.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dime9. Show dime9's posts

Yes, there definitely is a rule against that. A runner/ batter on the offensive team cannot verbally distract/interfere with any defensive player. It's in the rulebook plain as day. Whether the umpire calls it or not is another thing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from eddiewilson. Show eddiewilson's posts

go back to mommy's basement...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dime9. Show dime9's posts

Hey lovethisgame

"or confuses any fielder attempting to make a play" - certainly does not apply to someone SAYING something to them"

What part of the English language don't you understand? "SAYING" something to the third baseman absolutely confused him. IT"S INTERFERENCE.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bills64. Show bills64's posts

I have no problem with A-Rod's antics last night.á As far as I know, he did not act outside the rules of the game.á Shame on the Blue Jays for not making an extremely routine play.á I think they reacted out of embarrassment more than anything.á Maybe many players would be uncomfortable doing the same thing, but I don't think it is any different than an outfielder trying to deak a base runner or the old "hidden ball trick" that actually works once in a while.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dtam83. Show dtam83's posts

it doesn't matter what he said...the act is the most dispicable thing.á man, if i knew doing stuff like that could make me 252 million dollars, i'd be in the bigs

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dime9. Show dime9's posts

Ugly, you're talking aples to oranges. Knoblauch was a defensive player. It was not offensive interference.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dtam83. Show dtam83's posts

lonnie smith would be his own dumbness, whereas Arod interfered

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrueger1964. Show dkrueger1964's posts

I think A-Rod is one of the biggest babies and losers in the game. His skills are obviously amazing, but when you look at the person who is A-Rod - he is a total loser. The glove slap in 2004, the elbow slide at Dustin P. last w-end. His character is a cheat. He does low-life stuff to try and win the game.

Some would call it "doing anything to win". I call it weak. I would never want this dork in a Red Sox uniform. EVER!

DAK

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from meiggscrm. Show meiggscrm's posts

there really isn't any thing to say we all saw it ....but i guess that what a 25 million dollar ball player can do...he above the rest of us....so whatever hole you dig for yourself with your family , team mates and fellow ball player ....good luck......like they say what goes around comes around.....good lu

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dtam83. Show dtam83's posts

there's no rule about not being able to shout while running the bases.á but do you see anyone else doing it?á it's an "unwritten" baseball rule.á that's why it is bush league, not to mention this is an insignificant regular season game.á atleast the hamburger helper slap was to try to get to the world series

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gatorpatriot. Show gatorpatriot's posts

He's a turd, plain and simple. The slap, the slide and the shout. What a pansy. I would feel the same way if he played for the Sox, thank God he doesn't. There are certain things you just don't do. And in A-Hole's case, that also includes women other than his wife.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wiffle. Show wiffle's posts

A good play by the bad guys. Let's take our 13.5 game lead and move on.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

A-Rod just shows the classless idiot he is once again. Typical of the New York Yankee M.O. over the years. If you have to cheat to win, you do it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I Agree Condor. Get ready for some Bean Ball tonight

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from johndwalsh7. Show johndwalsh7's posts

I can't get over the fact that there are actually a few people defending what A-Rod did last night.á No matter what he yelled, he yelled it a few feet behind the 3rd baseman; if you've ever played organized baseball, you would have been taught that if the SS calls for the ball, the 3rd baseman is supposed to yield to him.á It happened last night in the Sox-Tribe game, Peralta called off Blake at the last second behind the 3rd base bag.á So, no matter what A-Rod yelled, in a noisy stadium, Howie Clarkámust have thought his SS was calling him off, and that'sáa bush league play.á He shouldáhave and couldáhave just jogged by him.á But A-Rod yelled, and couple that witháthe slide-springboard-elbow move last week on Pedroia andáthe imfamous slap play (and hilarious subsequent "what did I do?" routine) - what kind of person are youáto defend this guy?á Just cause he's a Yankee?á Don't forget he's just going to opt out and toss you aside for more money next off-season.á F-him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbh123. Show tbh123's posts

You know Desperate times call for Desperate measures.....áI know in High school bball the coach told us to yell when the opposing team was goin in for a layup on a fast break. But never in High school softball would we yell like Arod did. I think that would be cause for a fight (city leauge)LOL

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ecdad. Show ecdad's posts

Three controversial plays involving A-Rod: trying to bitch-slap the ball from Arroyo's glove - bush; tossing an elbow at Pedroia - no real problem with that, consedering Pedroia's take-out earlier, which was out of line; and yelling "mine" in Toronto - that's even bush in Little League.

Conclusion: great players have talent, passion, and class. A-Rod will never be a great player, because he lacks #'s 2 & 3. He is nothing but a talented punk.

Some advice for his wife - take him for everything you can, then get as far away from him as possible before you catch something.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

""I said, 'Ha!' That's it," said Rodriguez,"

That video shows the shortest rendition ofá "'Ha!' That's it," in the history of the English language.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nick2s. Show nick2s's posts

Glove slap = bush leaguepedroia pushá = bush leagueyelling mine = smart as hellObviously you would say it is because it was not agianst the red sox but it is because it was not physical interference.á Like pedroias fake tag last night.á Smart play.á

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from qualitymgr7. Show qualitymgr7's posts

A Rod meets my every expectation.á He's a slimy player and person, desperate and unethical.á I hope he's humiliated in Boston this weekend.á Bad kharma will catch up with him.