1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

a very important story

Your post touched my heart. I am sorry for the loss of your mother and your brother. I am glad�they got to see�their team win a WS at least. Our teams give us great joy and sorrow also, �but not like the loss of a loved one. Please accept my condolences.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agw. Show agw's posts

a very important story

Thank you for sharing your story.� �

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HugeWeb. Show HugeWeb's posts

a very important story

That's a beautiful story and I am deeply sorry for your loss, it certainly does put things in perspective and I hope that when you watch Sox games that you have great memories of them both.Some people think I am crazy because of my love for the Sox but It really is a special thing to share a type of bond with people like you who you don't even know but share your love of something so unique,my best to you and yours and always keep the faith!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agw. Show agw's posts

a very important story

Many families have bonds that are tied to the Sox.� I'm so glad that even though I have been out of the Boston area for a good many years, I was able to go with my son to a game last year at Fenway.� Now he knows what a special place Fenway is.� Something you can't experience on tv.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pemliza. Show pemliza's posts

a very important story

tmatzick,That was beautiful.� Thank you so much for sharing that.� I am so sorry for the loss of your mother & brother last year & am so glad that it sounds like you have wonderful memories of both to cherish.�

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from judgy. Show judgy's posts

a very important story

I'm sorry for your loss...i lost my father Jan 04..we were supposed to go to fenway summer of 04.....i� ended up going with my best friend...when i walked out from the corrider into the bleachers my eyes welt up for my Dad and i had planned this trip for years. Besides seeing the birth of my 2 kids ....fenway is Heaven to me.� And the Boston Red Sox� are to this Canadian my passion ....since i was a kid there were my team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmmsw. Show kmmsw's posts

a very important story

What a beautiful story!�� What wonderful memories you have of your loved ones!�� All I can say is that your mother certainly raised a wonderful child into adulthood.�� God bless you!

Sections
Shortcuts