1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

Add the Vikings to the list.

for the Matt Cassell sweepstakes. They sure do need a starting qb.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Please, no more gambles on intra-division trades...unless we're on the pilfering side, Ha! :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

Deon Sanders just stated on NFL network that the Vikes need Matt Cassell to complete their team.

This is going to turn into a bidding war for his services. You can look at 3 of the 4 teams in the NFC north that will be interested in Cassell.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Its no biggie. The Eagles are peaking like the Ravens. Watch out for a Philly - Baltimore Superbowl.

But yes, Minny is definitely one target. It would also give NE back to back selections which is very good. If I am NE I am on the phone with Minnesota right now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Would the Pat's deal with Minnesota? I thought they were one of the accusers in the videotaping, and there was some bad-blood after the MNF game where their secondary was embarrassed by the Pat's hurry-up and 5-wide sets.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanBlake. Show PatsFanBlake's posts

seems to me they are a few teams that might want him

Bears
    Vikes
    49ers
    KC(thigpen isn't so bad though)
    Lions
    Bucs

6 is pretty good esp if 1-2 get into a bidding war...and don't forget a new coach in Oakland might want a new QB and Seatles QB isn't getting younger...so maybe 8 teams...