1. You have chosen to ignore posts from peasey. Show peasey's posts

All I want for christmas is..

To see matt cassel play in a playoff game in a pats jersey. This kid has played his heart out and I'd love to see how he performs in a playoff game just to see how far he has come. It'd be interesting to see how he handles himself and also interesting to see how far he could take us. He deserves this and so do the rest of the players and coaches. Merry christmas to all pats fans and have a safe new year

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

While we're wishing, I've got one. A Jests/Fins tie on Sunday! Matt gets his playoff start (although it would be the Ravens defense he gets, so it's a two-edged sword), the Patriots win the division, and both the Jests and Fins look like the incompetents they are.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from montrealhabs. Show montrealhabs's posts

hey texpat2 fan....primo,need to tell you i've enjoyed reading weeks in an out ..segundo,still in shocked every weeks that texas fan cheering up for pat's nation and troisiement,ravens defense will be a huge test for pat's offense as we all know....sorry for writtings french ans spanish but as for as my wages went along this year,no wonder why i'm still watching pat's game on tv though...LOL....and if you wonder if i 'm spanish?? je ne le suis pas pero a mi me gusto mucho el idioma aun tambine ingles.....good luch to our Pat's this weekend

PS: cannot beleive that i have to cheers for the jetssssssssss...urkkkkkkkk

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollsarefools. Show trollsarefools's posts

[Quote]A craniotomy and plastic surgery for all NFL/Mafia football fans everywhere, so I don't have to avert my eyes and tell my dog not to stare. Oh ya, peace on earth and never having to listen to a Brett Favre interview by Trey and his Hoge.[/Quote]

Say again....?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Earl Campbell s legs, John Elways arm and Tom Brady s black book with all the model ñumbers. Peace On Earth and petpetual playoff contentioñ. Yes I am in Mexico.

Sections
Shortcuts