1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

An objective of the last night's officiating

While there were numerous inconsistencies and boreline bad calls the holding calls on the Cards offesnive line were legit.

However the problem I have is this. The roughing on Rothlesberger was ticky tack as compared to the hit Warner took early in the game with no flag. The roughing on Rothlesberger was one of three penalities that aided a Pitt score. I also thought the face mask penality on that drive was incorrect in that the defender hardly could reach the ball carrier due to the stiff arm.

I also felt the Steeler defense attempted to intimidate the Cards offense by being over zealous on numerous occassions and several of those plays should've drawn flags. One did but there should've been several more.

As far as the outcome of the game. Sure I was pulling for the Cards due to my deep hatred for a Steeler team and their fans for when we lived in the Pitt area. Their fans are real scum and they crossed the line more than once.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ironman11. Show ironman11's posts

Ticky Tack? No wonder you hate Steeler fans, they probably ran you out of town using phrases like that. Good thing you moved to Mass. These fans are full of class. BWahahahahahahahahaha. Bet you never said ticky tack in the beer line at Gillette. Otherwise, You'd hate Pats fans then, too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

Yeah Ironman you fit the Pitt Steeler fan mode. By the way I do not live in Mass I live in Jax. Ran out of town..... LOL.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

yes it sucks when a ref determines a outcome on a game,or they throw flags on some really petty things.in the pre-game show they showed the pats-giants game last year,and they showed our guys have eli rapped,and stopped,and pulling him backwards before the one giants offensive lineman put a choke hold on seymore,and pulled him down.there should have been one,of two flags thrown there.in the grasp,or offensive holding,or horse collar take down.no flags were thrown in those cases.im trying to figure whats worse.a flag throw for something petty,or no flag thrown for something major.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonpete. Show bostonpete's posts

I could care less about either team to be honest, but can not stand the Steelers and their mostly obnoxious fans. That said, these last 2 rings in my opinion are a little tainted thanks to the officials. Against Seattle the Steelers certainly got their added advantages, and last night was more of the same aginst the Cards. Maybe it did not matter, but how come no boooth review on the last play of the game? Also, I do not ever want to hear about Patriots like Vince W. and Rodney H. being dirty- that was some representation by James Harrison-why was he not thrown out of the game?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 00chief00. Show 00chief00's posts

well you can say what you want, but I thought the holding call in the end zone against pitt that resulted in a safety, and negated a first down that would have, at the time, basically sewed up the game for pitt was one of the gutsiest calls Ive ever seen.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

[Quote]well you can say what you want, but I thought the holding call in the end zone against pitt that resulted in a safety, and negated a first down that would have, at the time, basically sewed up the game for pitt was one of the gutsiest calls Ive ever seen.[/Quote]

i agree chief but replay definitely confirmed it to be very accurately called.