1. You have chosen to ignore posts from simo13. Show simo13's posts

Another Yankee in trouble

Authorities say former major leaguer Jim Leyritz drank alcohol while awaiting trial on charges that he killed a woman in a drunken driving accident and has been jailed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

He was merely following in that rich Yankee tradition of unbridled drunkenness. Ruth, Mickey the Red Nose, Billy Martin, Whitey, David Wells, the list never ends. Even Joba is getting sloshed. I believe it was Yankee reliever Ryan Duren who gets the award for being wasted. If memory serves me correctly he came in from the pen and Yankee announcer Mel Barber proudly proclaimed, "The bases are loaded and so is Duren." Yep, great moments in Yankeeograpy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrDee. Show MrDee's posts

Meanwhile up in Boston, former RS Bill Buckner is finally allowed back in Boston after going in hiding for some 20 years for a crime he did not commit, yet RS fans harrassed him for years.
    Other former RS such as Yaz is honored with his own Birth Control pill (yazz.com) in honor of him popping out in 78 to end another failed RS year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuckhndrsn. Show chuckhndrsn's posts

hahahaha the yaz birth control? thats hilarious and we did have mr. derek lowe himself

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

[Quote]Meanwhile up in Boston, former RS Bill Buckner is finally allowed back in Boston after going in hiding for some 20 years for a crime he did not commit, yet RS fans harrassed him for years.
    Other former RS such as Yaz is honored with his own Birth Control pill (yazz.com) in honor of him popping out in 78 to end another failed RS year.[/Quote]

What the heck does Bucker have to do with Yankee drunks? And btw Billy boy lost any compassion from me when he signed autographs at $20. a clip showing him booting the ball with the caption OOPS.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

[Quote]hahahaha the yaz birth control? thats hilarious and we did have mr. derek lowe himself[/Quote]

Yeah but Lowe wasn't nailed driving drunk like the great Joba. Did you know Canadian midges (gnats) are attracted to hops? No wonder they swarmed him in Cleveland, he smelled like a freaking brewery! I personally resented Mantle because he was given a liver transplant instead of someone who was much more deserving. As for Billy Martin, at least he didn't take out someone else with him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Why does anyone care? did he kill your mom or sister or daughter? no? then WHO CARES what team he PLAYED for?

Sections
Shortcuts