1. You have chosen to ignore posts from davescout. Show davescout's posts

Another year of Tek; (

I can't take another Season watching Tek suck at the plate. He was so brutal last year and he was an automatic out. If he got a hit i would have to do a double take to make sure it was for real. With Lowrie-Ellsbury-Tek it could be a long year. Then again they all could have awesome years you never know but that is unlikely. Pretty sad that Ellsbury could'nt step it up last year when it counted. Roco might take his job if he can play everyday.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnpats168. Show soxnpats168's posts

Another year of Tek; (

Pointless thread.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jastaleyfromms. Show jastaleyfromms's posts

Another year of Tek; (

Ok see you are only looking at offensive numbers. Look at it this way the old saying pitching wins championships. Well varitek might not be able to hit anymore but i dont care what anyone thinks he calls the best game in the majors.4 no hitters should be 5 prove that. HHe is so valuable to our team if he leaves then bard or who ever else will have to develop a connection with not just lester beckett wake also the japanese pitchers. Varitek speaks a little a japanese he learned it to help dice feel more comfortable. He has a great connection with papelbon so please when you call varitek out next time at least have a reasonable case. And you think its pretty sad that a 25-26 year old center fielder didt step it up in the playffs. No thats not sad it is sad the vlad gurrerro cc sabathia a rod all cannot step it up. So horrible ppost by you in my opinion

Sections
Shortcuts