1. You have chosen to ignore posts from baseballdiamond. Show baseballdiamond's posts

Any chance we can talk about the Sox?

After all, this is a Sox board... isn't it?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolina-soxfan. Show carolina-soxfan's posts

What's on your mind baseballdiamond?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamaicaPlain67. Show JamaicaPlain67's posts

Yes, let's talk about the Red Sox in an objective, realistic manner and pray that the idiot Law2005 does not enter the discussion and turn the discussion into crap. But then the Law enablers will arrive.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

[Quote]Yes, let's talk about the Red Sox in an objective, realistic manner and pray that the idiot Law2005 does not enter the discussion and turn the discussion into crap. But then the Law enablers will arrive.[/Quote]

Jamaica why are you so afraid of words typed here by Law...or anybody else? If he's wrong on a matter-prove it to be so by persuasively arguing your side. Don't fear or seek to stifle an opposing view-defeat it in the arena of ideas! Let all ideas stand or fall based soley on their intrinsic merits, not on political or other considerations.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamaicaPlain67. Show JamaicaPlain67's posts

Teakus, then you support someone whose personna is entirely based on attacking the FO over the years and especially Theo on every single decision that they ever made? He has been proven with logic and facts to be wrong many times and not once has admitted it or even listened, his defense is to ignore, attack, insult, and say that he never said that at all. His arguments have no merit and it is apparent that not even he believes in what he says. IHe comes here for all of the wrong reasons, he does not want an exchange of ideas because he never reads, comprehends, or responds like a gentleman - instead he ignores your argument, has a personal vendetta against the FO, and attacks your argument by calling you names and insulting you personally. Is that entertaining to you Teakus, this is not entertainment, we can always watch Don Rickles reruns on TV if we wish to see an Ahole in action. Please give me any example of Law2005 ever saying anything good about anyone. Perhaps you like trolls that attack and never are happy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolina-soxfan. Show carolina-soxfan's posts

[Quote]Teakus, then you support someone whose personna is entirely based on attacking the FO over the years and especially Theo on every single decision that they ever made? He has been proven with logic and facts to be wrong many times and not once has admitted it or even listened, his defense is to ignore, attack, insult, and say that he never said that at all. His arguments have no merit and it is apparent that not even he believes in what he says. IHe comes here for all of the wrong reasons, he does not want an exchange of ideas because he never reads, comprehends, or responds like a gentleman - instead he ignores your argument, has a personal vendetta against the FO, and attacks your argument by calling you names and insulting you personally. Is that entertaining to you Teakus, this is not entertainment, we can always watch Don Rickles reruns on TV if we wish to see an Ahole in action. Please give me any example of Law2005 ever saying anything good about anyone. Perhaps you like trolls that attack and never are happy.[/Quote]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolina-soxfan. Show carolina-soxfan's posts

[Quote]Teakus, then you support someone whose personna is entirely based on attacking the FO over the years and especially Theo on every single decision that they ever made? He has been proven with logic and facts to be wrong many times and not once has admitted it or even listened, his defense is to ignore, attack, insult, and say that he never said that at all. His arguments have no merit and it is apparent that not even he believes in what he says. IHe comes here for all of the wrong reasons, he does not want an exchange of ideas because he never reads, comprehends, or responds like a gentleman - instead he ignores your argument, has a personal vendetta against the FO, and attacks your argument by calling you names and insulting you personally. Is that entertaining to you Teakus, this is not entertainment, we can always watch Don Rickles reruns on TV if we wish to see an Ahole in action. Please give me any example of Law2005 ever saying anything good about anyone. Perhaps you like trolls that attack and never are happy.[/Quote]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bossoxAl. Show bossoxAl's posts

I'm with you. Too much junk on this board. Less just bypass some of these posting and just talk about the Sox.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolina-soxfan. Show carolina-soxfan's posts

Jamaica,

I totally agree with you. Unfortunately however, this conversation is most likely going to turn into a kindergarden game of, "No, you're the stupid head." The sad part is that trolls and other Sox bashers get the most comments so they are encouraged to persevere. Intelligent conversation is not a large part of what is posted.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigdog1. Show bigdog1's posts

good intentions, bad results, nice try.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ufcchamp. Show ufcchamp's posts

I get the jist......but in the end aren't you guys talking about not talking about it? There are other forums that don't tolerate the BS in here. I have more of a problem with every Tom, Dick, and Harry taking all of 4 seconds to throw together a trade proposal or FA signing that is propostorous. Agitators are fun to go back at.....but it gets old explaining to a 5th grader why StL won't trade Pujols to Boston for Lugo.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COSTANZA. Show COSTANZA's posts

*bump*

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ufcchamp. Show ufcchamp's posts

Well law2005 is a "special" case. He has a personal vendetta against Epstein (anti-semitic?). He also thinks he's smarter than everyone...which ironically shows his ignorance.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

[Quote]Well law2005 is a "special" case. He has a personal vendetta against Epstein (anti-semitic?). He also thinks he's smarter than everyone...which ironically shows his ignorance.[/Quote]

A jilted ex lover I believe...with a vendetta!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from COSTANZA. Show COSTANZA's posts

Soon the ball-washing will begin...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

Watch out flaw, whats coming just might surprise even you!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Theo Epstein's off-season has been horrible. He has been a complete no-show. He dumped manny because Manny wouldn't play. (Good) But now Theo won't DO HIS JOB, but people still love him (it's like some kind of cult).

How about the GM starts GM-ing?

Get the team a friggin CATCHER!!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

[Quote]Glad that you said it first UFC. It sounds anti-semetic to me after you have read the venom in his many posts. How ANY armchair "expert" thinks that he is more knowledgeable than a multi-million dollar staff is beyond me. My guess is that he is a Yankee Troll. All real Sox fans in here should be advised to ignore him since he is just playing a game.[/Quote]

Agreed 100% but he/she is just to easy to rile.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from COSTANZA. Show COSTANZA's posts

Who do you suggest? And how do we get him?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

Try taking on another subject...something positive like who you like as a catcher or bench or anything other than your Theo trashing rant you friggin head case! Prove your so called loyality to this team.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from COSTANZA. Show COSTANZA's posts

law *ball-wash* Manny!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from baseballdiamond. Show baseballdiamond's posts

Most of the threads on page 1 of the list are setup to annoy real Sox fans. Most of them have some Yankee theme and have little or nothing to do with the Sox. Day after day of BS started by the same people.

At 4AM, I don't care if you are on the west coast and it's 1AM to you, thread after thread of crap (which is ALL I saw last night into the early morning) clogged the board. A lot of it is sitting out on page 4, 5, and 6 of the thread list. The rest of it is on page 1 being kept alive by the very same people who started the garbage in the first place.