1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sjddaj. Show sjddaj's posts

any other forum/chat rooms?

Since the Globe was compelled to mess up their chat room that was so often used by so many fans I was wondering if anyone knows of other good places to go.

This USED to be the best place.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoSoxFanNY. Show BoSoxFanNY's posts

I WOULD GO TO ANOTHER FORUM IF ONE IS AVAILABLE!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scrapa-. Show scrapa-'s posts

I agree.  I won't be here much anymore.  This new format sucks.  Hard to read, out of order, slow as mud, etc...What was wrong with the old format?  This seems worse, less advanced.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

I called Boston.Com today and left a message and that sweetheart Meredith called me back.  I wasn't home at the time so I will call tomorrow.  Let's not get too discouraged just yet.  It is slow and I have trouble scrolling down half the time but let them work out the kinks.  What bothers me more is tonight's lineup.  Having to play Cash because Wakefield is pitching you would think Francona would try to put the best lineup on the field to make up for Cash's lack of offense, but no.....He has the slumping Crisp in there, he has the slumping Lugo in there, he has the slumping Cora in there.  How the h#ll are we supposed to get enough runs to help Tim win.  Bad enough Wake has not pitched all that well most of the time, but at least we could have Pedroia playing somewhere and Casey at DH.   That would be two more bats in the lineup.  This looks very reminiscent of Francona, circa 2005 and 2006.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BernieCarbo75. Show BernieCarbo75's posts

[Quote]I called Boston.Com today and left a message and that sweetheart Meredith called me back.  I wasn't home at the time so I will call tomorrow.  Let's not get too discouraged just yet.  It is slow and I have trouble scrolling down half the time but let them work out the kinks.  What bothers me more is tonight's lineup.  Having to play Cash because Wakefield is pitching you would think Francona would try to put the best lineup on the field to make up for Cash's lack of offense, but no.....He has the slumping Crisp in there, he has the slumping Lugo in there, he has the slumping Cora in there.  How the h#ll are we supposed to get enough runs to help Tim win.  Bad enough Wake has not pitched all that well most of the time, but at least we could have Pedroia playing somewhere and Casey at DH.   That would be two more bats in the lineup.  This looks very reminiscent of Francona, circa 2005 and 2006.[/Quote]

This suxxx, i don't even see a game thread. and the posts are out of chronological order. Argh, why mess with a good thing? Can we tell who is even logged on? i had to create a new account so now it looks like i just joined (the least of the issues here). Pathetic.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BernieCarbo75. Show BernieCarbo75's posts

and from here, all i can go to is "all of the field fodder..." i can't go to all Red Sox posts. What a piece of crappola.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Bernie we don't even know when someone responds to our messages because it no longer shows up in our email.  I expected a few bugs when I learned the boards would be down for a few days.  Not a good sign.  But the whole freaking thing is bugged. The only sensible thing to do is revert back to the old boards but of course you can never count on common sense anymore. I'm really pissed because this board had the best Sox fans I've ever known and many of them are bailing out. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MSix. Show MSix's posts

Until the Globe gets their act together, I've set up a new forum for Red Sox discussions. I'd love to see all the regulars here come over and sign on. Maybe when these boards are back the way they were, we can migrate back here. In the meantime, check out Bosox Board.

http://bosoxboard.com/

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Baxter4218. Show Baxter4218's posts

site is awful - it looks/works like it was developed pre-internet.

no restrictions on new users, no search features which leads to multiple threads, no organization what-so-ever, no sense why they downgraded to this pathetic shell of a system.

Its as if they are trying to build a site with users on it, instead of building it first then testing it out with feedback.

awful...just awful and I am out of here for good.

not the best site but an alternative for everyone is:

www.uponthemonster.com

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thirtysomething. Show thirtysomething's posts

Guys, drop me a comment on my blog at http://www.strangelandblog.com/

A dozen or two of the BDC regulars have migrated elsewhere, and I'll happily pass along a link.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kzekoll. Show kzekoll's posts

[Quote]

www.uponthemonster.com [/Quote]

...And when have you ever posted there?  Maybe post once or twice before you knock it. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Try SOXHEADS.COM

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

[Quote]...And when have you ever posted there?  Maybe post once or twice before you knock it. [/Quote]

not sure how you can argue with him saying

''

not the best site but an alternative for everyone is: ''

I mean I had to pretend to be a sox fan just to read it last yr

granted the place has some good info,

but it's boring

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[Quote]

I mean I had to pretend to be a sox fan just to read it last yr

[/Quote]

That must have been tough zac.

"Bosoxzac"

No Johnny Damon pictures.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjgray. Show jjgray's posts

terrible, slow site.  I've found I'm going to it, and Boston.Com less and less

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from inv98275. Show inv98275's posts

The best Sox forum by far is http://www.sonsofsamhorn.net