1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChrisHouse. Show ChrisHouse's posts

Apology is due from Law2005 and Moonslav

http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/extras/extra_bases/2009/03/pap_doesnt_back.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChrisHouse. Show ChrisHouse's posts

The media and forum was right all of the time about Manny. Y ou purposely came to the forum with lies and hate for the FO and Theo. All of the reports about Manny and the team disharmony were accurate. There is no bogeyman in the press or FO. You wasted the time of many here with your BS. Please apologize. Your word and sincerity sucks big time - especially Law.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChrisHouse. Show ChrisHouse's posts

Law has cowarded himself under a table in his cellar and Moonslav ( apologist for Law) is dodging the issue. Manny lovers / apologists both, or else they are Yankee trolls who pretend to be Red Sox fans. Ignore them, they are not worth your time. If they come in here with different monikers, take note of them, and ignore them too. Trolls just live to incite and irritate, put yourself above them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

Apology is due from the parents of those two and from the doctors that dropped them on their pointed little heads.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roast1999. Show Roast1999's posts

Like I have said before, I have no real problem with Moon. He has straight up said that Manny was a jerk. Law has never admitted any fault on Manny's part, but getting an apology from him is as likely as Manny passing the SATs

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I will never apologize for speaking the truth.

Manny was a jerk.

Manny was a great hitter and strong contributer to our gaining 2 rings.

When I make a mistake, I admit it. I have admitted to 2 mistakes on this site. Got lambasted for that, but at least I am man enough to face my faults and mistakes and try to improve myself.

There is no apology needed here. What I said about Manny is the truth. I have never once said he wasn't faking or milking the injury, only that we could never prove it. Twist away fool. It is you who needs to apologize.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChrisHouse. Show ChrisHouse's posts

I think that they both claimed that the bad, evil media spun the Manny stories and that amyone who believed them was ignorant.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from keepmanny7. Show keepmanny7's posts

stop calling out the retarted troll. i swear some of you idiots must want him to come back and trash the site again.

House, you're a dumba$$ to keep begging him to come back.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

[Quote]I think that they both claimed that the bad, evil media spun the Manny stories and that amyone who believed them was ignorant.[/Quote]

Wrong! I only siad thet Theo released confidential medical information and MRI results to try to show Manny was faking the injury and that an MRI can never prove you do NOT have an injury. I never called anyone ignorant or even wrong for believing he was faking it. I myself, think he was probably milking a slight injury, but not being able to prove it, I would never state it as fact. I think OJ is a murderer also, but am not sure I would have found him guilty.

You might confuse my criticism of blind Theo aopologists with my defending Manny's hitting record and ring contributions. I, like law, have called people ignorant for that. I have never defended Manny's antics, except for saying maybe Youk needed a "chill pill" and that Manny was the one who gave it to him and that I had heard several players agreed with what Manny did.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

I am so glad that Scammy is not here....his mystery injury is his hammy now.....and he was seen riding a tricycle yesterday.....Hmmm.....

NOT OUR PROBLEM! I LOVE IT!

HEY LA WELCOME TO MANNY WORLD!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[Quote]

Wrong! I only siad thet Theo released confidential medical information and MRI results to try to show Manny was faking the injury and that an MRI can never prove you do NOT have an injury. I never called anyone ignorant or even wrong for believing he was faking it. I myself, think he was probably milking a slight injury, but not being able to prove it, I would never state it as fact. I think OJ is a murderer also, but am not sure I would have found him guilty.

You might confuse my criticism of blind Theo aopologists with my defending Manny's hitting record and ring contributions. I, like law, have called people ignorant for that. I have never defended Manny's antics, except for saying maybe Youk needed a "chill pill" and that Manny was the one who gave it to him and that I had heard several players agreed with what Manny did.
    [/Quote]

Yuke needed a chill pill? It was Manny who hit him....and Manny also threw down a 60 yr old man.....he is starting to have a history of violence.

Please post a link to the players that agreed with Manny hitting Yuke....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from keepmanny7. Show keepmanny7's posts

[Quote]

[/Quote]

since when are MRI results for pro players confidential? every time a player gets an MRI we hear about the results.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

[Quote]I am so glad that Scammy is not here....his mystery injury is his hammy now.....and he was seen riding a tricycle yesterday.....Hmmm.....

NOT OUR PROBLEM! I LOVE IT!

HEY LA WELCOME TO MANNY WORLD![/Quote]

Torre held him out.

Why are you inventing problems where there are none? If you had a legitimate point you wouldn't need to do that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

[Quote]

Yuke needed a chill pill? It was Manny who hit him....and Manny also threw down a 60 yr old man.....he is starting to have a history of violence.

Please post a link to the players that agreed with Manny hitting Yuke....[/Quote]

Another example of twist and distort.

Where did I say other players agreed with Manny hitting Youk? I just said I heard somewhere that some players said Youk needed a "chill pill". NOT THE SAME THING!

Here is one link I found that says others had problems with Youk's antics.

http://www.knucklecurve.com/manny-ramirez-and-kevin-youkilis-fight-video/

Quote:
    "The story that goes along with this fight involves some Red Sox teammates supposedly having a problem with Youkilis slamming bats and throwing his helmet after poor at bats. Reportedly, a few teammates, including Ramirez, don’t appreciate Youkilis getting angry about poor at bats when the Red Sox are comfortably ahead. That disagreement led to a confrontation.
    The good news for Red Sox fans is that both players now say the disagreement is in the past and they’ve worked out their differences."

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

[Quote]

since when are MRI results for pro players confidential? every time a player gets an MRI we hear about the results.[/Quote]

I mistakenly linked the words "confidential medical information" then the word "and" then "MRI results". I should have seperated them. MRI results seem to not be confidential.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

Apologies are not applicable as everyone has a right to their own opinions, even if they're offbase.

First off, some have criticized Papelbon that he is saying this behind Manny's back -- however, what "proof" do we have that the players did speak to Manny behind closed doors, but due to his selfish attitude, he paid no attention and he was intent to get himself out of town!

Secondly, anyone who defends Manny for hitting Youkilis or the travelling secretary need to realize that any issues Manny had with these guys could have been handled in the clubhouse without getting physical. I'm sure if there were other teammates that agreed Youk was too animated that they could have spoken to him as a group in the clubhouse.

Whether Manny had an injury or not, the key dynamic is that he refused to play because he wanted his options dropped -- there was nothing confidential about that -- every Red Sox fan could see he was not in the line-up!

As someone mentioned in another topic...I wonder if Manny is going to make a decision NOW, for the Dodgers management, about his 2010 player option -- just like he was forced SOx management to do for him for 2009?

We all know the answer to that already!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolina-soxfan. Show carolina-soxfan's posts

As someone mentioned in another topic...I wonder if Manny is going to make a decision NOW, for the Dodgers management, about his 2010 player option -- just like he was forced SOx management to do for him for 2009?

We all know the answer to that already![/Quote]

Exactly right.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil. Show snakeoil's posts

Why are people still talking about Manny? My God!!!

Manny was awesome and a huge part of the red sox winning two WS.

Last year things got ugly and Manny had to go.

Thanks Manny! Good luck!

THere....was that so hard?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

Lot's of home buyers owe back payments, and lot's of businesses owe lots of creditors; hence the banking and credit crises. Time to do what the Federal government has done. Write the bad debt off. Law is not apologizing, and asking him to is just inviting him to come back with more drivel!

My guess? House is (another one of )Law's alter ego(s).

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[Quote]

Torre held him out.

Why are you inventing problems where there are none? If you had a legitimate point you wouldn't need to do that.[/Quote]

Yes, Torre is pandering him.

manny said he had tightness in his hammy....

Torre said sit out.....

Manny seen RIDING A TRICYCLE!

You have to be stupid to not see this.....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[Quote]

Another example of twist and distort.

Where did I say other players agreed with Manny hitting Youk? I just said I heard somewhere that some players said Youk needed a "chill pill". NOT THE SAME THING!

Here is one link I found that says others had problems with Youk's antics.

http://www.knucklecurve.com/manny-ramirez-and-kevin-youkilis-fight-video/

Quote:
    "The story that goes along with this fight involves some Red Sox teammates supposedly having a problem with Youkilis slamming bats and throwing his helmet after poor at bats. Reportedly, a few teammates, including Ramirez, don’t appreciate Youkilis getting angry about poor at bats when the Red Sox are comfortably ahead. That disagreement led to a confrontation.
    The good news for Red Sox fans is that both players now say the disagreement is in the past and they’ve worked out their differences."

[/Quote]

maybe it was your misuse of the English language....you seem to have a habbit of saying something that you didn't intend to say.

when you say:
    except for saying maybe Youk needed a "chill pill" and that Manny was the one who gave it to him and that I had heard several players agreed with what Manny did.

This pretty much states that the players agrees with manny hitting Yuke. Spin it anyway that you want, it says what it says.

Your little article does not support your theory that the players agreed with manny hitting Yuke.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Yeah, because people don't understand simple statements and distort eveything everybody says, it must be my fault for not spelling out every thoguht and trying to guess what tangent people will go off on.
    You are right about this earlier statement I made, it was worded rather vaguely. Sorry. I never meant to imply other Redsox players were wanting Youk to be hit. By the way, did he actually get hit? I thought all were misses.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roast1999. Show Roast1999's posts

[Quote]As someone mentioned in another topic...I wonder if Manny is going to make a decision NOW, for the Dodgers management, about his 2010 player option -- just like he was forced SOx management to do for him for 2009?

We all know the answer to that already![/Quote]

Exactly right.[/Quote]

That is a very interesting point. I had never thought of that. Dodgers management should demand Manny make his decision now.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

[Quote]Like I have said before, I have no real problem with Moon. He has straight up said that Manny was a jerk. Law has never admitted any fault on Manny's part, but getting an apology from him is as likely as Manny passing the SATs[/Quote]

How does one "pass" the SAT? Classic!!