1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevemac33. Show stevemac33's posts

April 1 - Sox/Dice-K @ Oakland/Blanton

really liked hinske last year - thought he was a tough-as-nails bench guy

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Hey hey TBD..Morning fella..you know normally i feel for you guys when they play late..but todayyyy..ahhh..LOL!!...hopefully Dice will pitch a more rounded game this time...good luck..keep that coffee within reach...looking forward to the game thread..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

GM Beans..how are you?..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

I kind of liked having yesterday off so I could watch the Giants and Dodgers at Dodger Stadium and not spend all my time either watching the scoreboard to see how my Red Sox were doing, or, even worse, see my stomach churn anticipating the upcoming game if it was a night affair.� Besides, we needed another day to regenerate ourselves after our less than stellar performance in that Dodger series.� Well, at least I got to go to the game our team won, even if it was in the most pathetic place ever invented for a baseball game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

This looks like a winnable game, and it would be nice to take this first game to take some pressure off of us.

Joe - take the pressure off who; the players or the fans :-?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tahoepow. Show tahoepow's posts

I will be at the game tonight since I live in the west coast. I am very excited hopefully Dice K pitches a lot better. There will be a lot of red sox fans there tonight can't wait. Go SOX

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rgmfick. Show rgmfick's posts

I too,�liked watching the Dodgers/Giants.� Torre made a smart move going to the Dodgers.� He seemed a lot more relaxed.� Has a lot of good young ball players to go with C Martin, SS Furcal,�2B Kent and CF�Torii Hunterl.� Pretty good pitching staff so long as it is deep enough.� Wonder if Nomar will ever be his 3B, as the rest of the infield seems occupied?�

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

tahoe..can't wish you a W(Yanks.Sox politics..LOL!),,so i'll just say Enjoy..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from winslow1191. Show winslow1191's posts

>>Have a great time!!� We'll be looking for ya.I think Dice has to get his act together tonight.� The A's aren't exactly the Yankees at bat and if he starts with 45 pitches in the 1st again, it's gonna be a long season with him as our #2.� With Coco and JE both in the outfield he'll have a defensive edge if he can get them to hit fly balls.I have a sense of some Manny heroics tonight.� Nothing tangible.� Just a feeling.� I also have a feeling I don't want it to come down to Paplebon in the 9th.� We'll see.Whatever.� I'M READY FOR SOME BASEBALL!!!!!!!!!!!� Can't wait for next Tuesday!!!!!� GO SOX!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmm21. Show gmm21's posts

I too live on the west coast, heading out right now for Oakland - GO Sox, and Sox fans, lets be loud tonight, I know you will be out in force tonight

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rgmfick. Show rgmfick's posts

Thanks Kinchow!� Appreciate the correction as Andru Jones, not Torii Hunter went to the Dodgers and Hunter to the Angels.� Both teams should be improved, except the Angels have started the season with all kinds of injuries to their pitching.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from vbredsoxaddict. Show vbredsoxaddict's posts

Can't wait for the game to start.� These west coast games kill me cuz I have to get up at 5:15 for work.� I'm hoping for a Sox blowout by the 5th inning so I can go to bed early.� :-)I think Dice will have a much better outing this game.To all those going to the game, enjoy!GO SOX!!!!!�

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Dreamer..to keep it that way..make sure you don't�mistakenly turn on a Brewers game during the 9th inning..lol..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Evening CRSF...thanks..an interesting bunch of games..i wonder what was going through Glavine's mind after leaving at 4-2..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lkoller. Show lkoller's posts

This is strange. The Japanese games seemed so long ago. THis kind of feels like the actual opening day.I'm big time dissapointed with Drew not starting. So far I haven't forgot about what a LA fan said to me during the Drew signing. He told me that Drew will always make you feel like he is about to be good and help out, but then it just doesn't happen. I'm still going to send�Drew my super karma, as I hope he proves himself this year, it's just this isn't the start(or non start) i was looking for.Come on Matsuzaka!!!!!!�

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

You know Vabeach, I don't know what to expect from our team tonight.� Needless to say, I have not been impressed with what I have seen of them so far this Spring, and yes, I keep being told to relax� and that it is early, but we just haven't played well at all.� My hope is that tonight we are rested enough to go out there and play a solid game.� While I'm about it, Varitek must work Dice K well, and nurse him through the ballgame.� He must not try and nibble and go after those A's hitters while we go out there and put some hits together for a change.� None of our big guys save for Manny have done much in that regard up to now.� We are a lot better than what we have shown so far.Time to saddle up and start playing some serious baseball.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from amy4kids. Show amy4kids's posts

LET'S GO, RED SOX, LET'S GO!!!� Here's to a solid game for Dice-K, hoping he settles in early, and shows some confidence in himself.� We're lucky out here on the west coast...it's still pretty early out here for us!� Hope everyone enjoys the game and we get the big "W" tonight!� I'm "predicting" a big game for Jacoby and Yoooouuuuuk!� Let's get it goin' on, RSN!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lkoller. Show lkoller's posts

Posted by�Firefligh�on�10:24 PMOk, my boy 24 is up....come on Manuelito, FOCUS, break that red bat in but good...you're poetry in motion, baby........nooooo wasted motion (except the bat pointing and box trotting :)....the picture of compact power.....let's see it go over the wall, baby, nice and easy and looonnnnggggg!�ahahah if you do that every at bat for him all season.....it's going to be a long season

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Jason "Black Hole" Varitek strikes again

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lkoller. Show lkoller's posts

At the�beginning of last year, it seemed like we scored a few every first inning. I hope we can replicate that this year.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lkoller. Show lkoller's posts

Over and under onthe inning that BOSOX posts about Francona blowing the game?The line is the 5th with 2 outs�

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Varitek continues to look lost and overmatched out there.....BUT he still "calls a good game". For what thats worth

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Hi Theo....I think Varitek is just not going to produce anything at all this year. We need to find a new catcher...somewhere.

1-0,

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lkoller. Show lkoller's posts

I was looking at Blantons pitch count and it�dawned on me again as it usually does at the beginning every year. Baseball is a long season. Wow, we have a long way to go through this season

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

he threw it where Tek wanted it

You mean that Varitek called for a pitch in Cust's wheelhouse?

Meanwhile DiceK continues to be unable to be efficient with his pitch count