1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lkoller. Show lkoller's posts

April 15 Game vs indians

Tek can be money like that. Just when you are waiting for a strikeout from him, blam. He does that enough to make him dangerous.�

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

April 15 Game vs indians

What, Wedge didn't learn from Girardi ? IBB to Manny when 1st was open.� What sh???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fizsh. Show fizsh's posts

April 15 Game vs indians

I'm listening to the game on XM, Cleveland's broadcast, and they said that HR was the 9th given up by the Indians' bullpen this year already.� Ouch.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fizsh. Show fizsh's posts

April 15 Game vs indians

Oki is fresh, and saves Paps for the Yankees the next two nights.� I like the move.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

April 15 Game vs indians

�I think Sox are winning because other teams suck more than Sox.� Still April, can imagine everyone starting out slowly.Indians don't seem to be what they were last year, esp pitching.Let's go Oki....� Did Oki show his new pitch yet this year ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fizsh. Show fizsh's posts

April 15 Game vs indians

XM only does home broadcasts for the most part.� Plus one game in Spanish.� Not enough channels I guess.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gibsonsg. Show gibsonsg's posts

April 15 Game vs indians

Youk is now batting .400�

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

April 15 Game vs indians

Okajima is shaping up to be the prize catch for Sox in that fishing trip to Japan before last year.� He has been incredibly consistent except when he tires.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaycoach. Show jaycoach's posts

April 15 Game vs indians

You are a true fan, Joe.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wdust. Show wdust's posts

April 15 Game vs indians

I got kicked off the board by some unseen power just before Tek PH his home run to put the Sox up... I think it's because I had diminished Tek and didn't deserve to post during his AB.� I am a fool for the day and hopefully many days in the future.

GO SOX!� Great win.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

April 15 Game vs indians

Finally 3 games over 500.� Not bad for playing in the April chill, not to mention all that world wide playing.So long RSN !!! Off to Bronx tomorrow for a couple of 4 hour games.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wdust. Show wdust's posts

April 15 Game vs indians

You know, I didn't look at it that way, but that's the silver lining.

Great catch by Ellsbury.� We have some young gems on our squad.

Thank you Tek, Lugo, Crisp, everyone I pooh-poohed, and thank you board folks for tonight's thread.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rstendardo. Show rstendardo's posts

April 15 Game vs indians

Baltimore lost, so the Sox are atop the standings. Looks good that way.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

April 15 Game vs indians

I wonder what Pumpsie is thinking?

Out walking the dog Free....good for Tek. That is what I am thinking.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

April 15 Game vs indians

On paper this team has what it takes to win another ring....too bad we have to play all those games to get it though. Nice win. Now lets beat the Yanks.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lkoller. Show lkoller's posts

April 15 Game vs indians

I love these games where unsung people contribute. Great to see when our big guys don't come through. That happened alot last year.Oki, what can I say!!!� Wake was not to shabby either. Another real good game

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

April 15 Game vs indians

If we can just get people off Crisp's back, and Lugo's back as well, we'll be fineI don't think you will find a lot of people currently on Crisp's back; Lugo is another story. The problem with Crisp is that he wants to play every day, and you can't blame him. But if he did that we would not�be seeing either Manny, Drew, or Ellsbury very much. If Crisp can accept his role with the team, it would be great for us to have four front line players at that position.�

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

April 15 Game vs indians

I don't think we've gotten a full�7 from� starter this season, and only a few have gone into the 7th.� So far, our SPs have averaged 5.5 IPs per start.� Tito is handling this like a magician.Nonetheless, this cannot continue. At some point soon we have to see the SPs go deeper into the game, or the pen will be wiped out. And I do not mean go deeper and be ineffective-the SPs have to begin to have some quality starts.�

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolina-soxfan. Show carolina-soxfan's posts

April 15 Game vs indians

Goodnight and go Red Sox.� I'm glad we got the win and I am totally stoked about tomorrow nights game with the Bronx Bombers.� I cant' begin to tell you how I enjoy Red Sox/Yankees games.� I have a boston terrier�named Manny and I sometimes put his Red Sox jersey on and I wear my Ortiz jersey before the games.� Admittedly this is completely insane but I think it is a good luck charm.� I love Red Sox/Yankees-best rivalry in sports.