1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agw. Show agw's posts

Are we now more hated than Vick????

Are we hated more than Mike "mad dog" Vick? I don't think so. And after the Pats beat the Chargers to a pulp sunday night...without any benefit of extra video, the world can return to normal again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aliefbohemian. Show aliefbohemian's posts

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this and it may generate controversy but the "Videogate" of the Patriot's administration is directly analogous to Nixon's White House "Watergate". Both administrations were so far above their competition that I guess the only thing they had to fear was their own paranoia. Now the crimes of the Nixon 'plumbers' and its cover-up were far more heinous than those of a guy videotaping hand gestures but there appears to be a common thread; the fear of losing ones advantage.

This really hurts because I grew up in the early 70's despising Nixon and three decades later I was rejoicing what the Patriots accomplished. Now I'm in turmoil.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ironman11. Show ironman11's posts

The sick thing about it is that the Patriots will be given a bigger penalty and fine than Vick.