1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Are you scared yet?

Lets be honest. Simply answer whether or not you are scared yet. The Yanks have CC and Burnett, possibly Tex and Lowe. Orioles could get Tex, which would not be scary at all, because it's the Orioles. Red Sox have gotten nobody but a Japanese pitcher who looks like he's 13. Do you fear the possible outcomes that are still undecided in the offseason? Do you fear the Yankees?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Are you scared yet?

Not in the least.The Sox are still one of the best teams in baseball even if they don't get Tex.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from phineasgage. Show phineasgage's posts

Are you scared yet?

Scared of what? The Yankees in desperation blew more than 160 million dollars for a pitcher who tips the scales at more than 300 pounds, as well as more than 80 million for a perpetually injured pitcher.

The Red Sox are stocked with just about the best farm system in baseball, a superb rotation, and young stars at many positions.

The Yankees are always to be respected, because of their deep pockets and ability to buy talent, but I certainly don't fear them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 13lucky. Show 13lucky's posts

Are you scared yet?

Why should the Sox, or their fans be scared? Are Hank and Hal going to jump up and yell BOO?

As phineasgage says above, the Yankees are respected. I think most people in the Boston area expected the Yankees to re-load and spend their money. It's what they do, this is nothing new.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Are you scared yet?

This year is going to be interesting for sure. Granted the Yankees got better pitching for the short run, but the Nation will be laughing after the thrid year for CC and AJ.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_2767828. Show user_2767828's posts

Are you scared yet?

The KKKSOX are tuff boys! HUUUU

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Are you scared yet?

Scared? Of a baseball season? No way. Bring it. If the Yanks win, they were the better team and i'll tip my cap. If the Sox win, i'll celebrate. What is there to be scared of? When the Yanks won big in the 90's, the sun came up everyday as far as I can remember. I'm at the big boy table!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulRodgers. Show PaulRodgers's posts

Are you scared yet?

right on jimdavis, right on!
    scared for our troops? our economy, job security, yes
    scared of a baseball season?.........not so much.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Are you scared yet?

That's what i wanted to hear, boys.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Are you scared yet?

Nope, we're still better.

Sections
Shortcuts