1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

ARod out at least 10 weeks.

[Quote]This is coming from ESPN Deportes. Take it with a grain of salt.[/Quote]

What does that mean? Why should I trust a spanish speaking network with info about a guy named Rodriguez?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[Quote]wow...youre "predictions" are really impressive! you must be so blessed! any idea what the lottery numbers will be tonight-o mighty one?[/Quote]

I assume your sarcasm is directed at me. OK...I am blessed! I have two healthy kids and a great wife. I am a fan of a great organization in the Sox. I only know the first 5 numbers of the lottery tonight, so i'll have to guess at the last one. It's a tough life but i'm doing the best I can.

I didn't know I was not allowed to express my thoughts on the board. Thanks for letting me know. You da man, edsam.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[Quote]wow...youre "predictions" are really impressive! you must be so blessed! any idea what the lottery numbers will be tonight-o mighty one?[/Quote]

God forbid I anger edsam...I'll take the chance. The Yanks might just put Cody Ransom at 3rd and hold their nose until Alex returns. That way, you don't move EVERYONE out of position. They might just live with the decreased production and rely on their pitching. Sorry, edsam, more predictions...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lowell4MVP. Show Lowell4MVP's posts

[Quote]. . . . Why? Spanish ESPN is somehow less reliable? Maybe the reporters are all illegal and are on the run and could only get part of the story before they fled! Call I.C.E!!

Felipe [/Quote]

Yes, Spanish ESPN has proven to be less reliable. They've put out many stories that turned out to be false. That said, it looks like they did get this one right.

EDIT: Or did they? Cashman hinted it might just take rest and rehab, no surgery. Who knows? Not I.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[Quote][Quote]. . . . Why? Spanish ESPN is somehow less reliable? Maybe the reporters are all illegal and are on the run and could only get part of the story before they fled! Call I.C.E!!

Felipe [/Quote]

Yes, Spanish ESPN has proven to be less reliable. They've put out many stories that turned out to be false. That said, it looks like they did get this one right.

EDIT: Or did they? Cashman hinted it might just take rest and rehab, no surgery. Who knows? Not I.[/Quote]

They are not convinced the surgery is the only option. They are draining the cyst today, then they well rest him and see if that works. If it does not, he could be out for from between 2.5 to 4 months. They are in a really tough spot because the surgery is more serious than we initially thought.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhilTheAce. Show PhilTheAce's posts

Abraham...
    No surgery for A-Rod
    March 5

Yankees GM Brian Cashman just said Alex Rodriguez has a torn hip labrum and cyst.
    They’re trying rest and rehab. The cyst was drained. The hope is he’ll keep playing.
    More to come.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

[Quote]Hey maybe he should ask Ortiz or Schilling for those "quick healing agents" that they never took. OH thats right they didn't do that stuff.[/Quote]

Ok Mr D, we'll ask them !! LOL... the guy is rooting for a team that has employed a boat lode of "KNOWN" Steroid users and we should ask two clean guys ?? LOL

GO SOX 2009 !!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gibsonsg. Show gibsonsg's posts

Too bad Mr. April will miss his favorite month. Hopefully he'll be back in time for his annual late season choke-fest.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[Quote]
    "the yankees need to nationalize free agency" ramirez,ortiz,bill mueller,bellhorn,johnny damon,keith foulke,matt clement, jd drew,julio lugo,matsusaka,rocco baldelli,brad penney,jon smolz and hideki okijima all say hello
    [/Quote]

Some are free agents, but you really need to educate yourself between someone who is legit FA and someone that is a waiver pickup. I know most Yankee fans think trading for a minimum wage Bellhorn is the equivalent of signing Tex for $180,000,000, but to the rest of the country, it's a bit different.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2009WSChampNYY. Show 2009WSChampNYY's posts

No big deal, they survive without him for part of the season. But I do worry about how about 2,000 sports writers would get by with ARod on the DL for an extended period. They have families to feed. Headlines like "ARod's Dog Picks up Daily News Before Post" doesn't pay the bills.

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts