1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Autism1Patriot. Show Autism1Patriot's posts

Autism Nephew is ready for Football!

with the season around the corner, my nephew is ready for football. It has already been a special year when he turned 17 years old and then the Celtics won their 17th championship. It is really special for a kid with Autism. Now we have the Patriots kicking off another season in 2008. I don't post much but once and a while I speak up for my nephew! Go Pats.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BS10FAN. Show BS10FAN's posts

I also have a son with Aspergers who is eleven years and I can certainly relate to what you have probably gone through even though these cases are different and every individual is different - he loves the Cetls, Pats and Sox even though he was born and lives in California -

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gatech34. Show gatech34's posts

My son has Autism as well. He will be 3 in October. He wears his Brady and Bruschi jerseys very proudly. I am happy to hear about your son Harley and I hope my son will follow in your son's foot steps. Thanks for the inspiring story. I live in Tampa and I hope to bring my son to Foxboro one day to see Tom Brady play. Go Pats!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gatech34. Show gatech34's posts

My son has Autism as well. He will be 3 in October. He wears his Brady and Bruschi jerseys very proudly. I am happy to hear about your son Harley and I hope my son will follow in your son's foot steps. Thanks for the inspiring story. I live in Tampa and I hope to bring my son to Foxboro one day to see Tom Brady play. Go Pats!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Autism1Patriot. Show Autism1Patriot's posts

Thanks for the comments, GO PATRIOTS!

Sections
Shortcuts