1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Autism1Patriot. Show Autism1Patriot's posts

Autism Patriot gets History DVD NO HARSH COMMENTS!

Hi everyone this is Autism1Patriot. Have not talked on here for a long while. Come to say that I bought the Complete History DVD of the Patriots. It was well done covering everything from the start to the 2007 season. The only thing that would have made the DVD better would be a behind the sene look at Patriot place. Also seeing Robert Kraft opening up the Hall of Fame would have been nice. By the way, I love all the banners at the stadium. Even the 16-0 Flag regardless if they did not finish the deal at 19-0. It is still history and it is coverd in the DVD. Thats all from Autism1Patriot, don't write on here much but had to say this! NO HARSH COMMENTS OR TROLLS HARRASMENT PLEASE! GO PATS AND GO CELTICS WHO ARE STILL THE CHAMPS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Is there any footage of the guys who got sizzled carrying the goal post down Route 1 after the Pats beat the Bengals to make the playoffs in 1985?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I was at that game and I'll never forget charging the field and watching the fans take down the far goalpoat and then everyone came charging to our end of the field and all these cops were standing around the goalpost with their billy clubs out. So the crush of the crowd just keeps forcing everybody in toward the goalpost and the is chanting "We Want It Down! We Want it Down." Well, eventually it did come down and I don't remember seeing anybody get clubbed but it was pretty freakin' mental. After that season they started pricing guys like me out of the stadium. But that was the beginning, man. The freakin' Bengals.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Back in the days when fans could rush the field without being throw in jail i wish we could do that now a days but they would probally shoot rubber bullets at us or something.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Do you realize allowing fans to go on the field like in the "Old Days" that far too many players would be stabbed, shot or punched by today's dumb azz fans.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

That is a good point

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Autism1Patriot. Show Autism1Patriot's posts

Thanks for all your comments. AUTISM PATRIOT HAS SPOKE!

Sections
Shortcuts