Best Season Ever

I couldn't agree more!
    It was a great season!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from waldenlou. Show waldenlou's posts

Best Season Ever

Can you please stop-

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmie1960. Show jimmie1960's posts

Best Season Ever

Yes it was a great season but it is hollow because they could not finish. I will remember it fondly when the shock wears off a bit.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmie1960. Show jimmie1960's posts

Best Season Ever

Patscheat: who do you root for? Colts, Giants?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmie1960. Show jimmie1960's posts

Best Season Ever

Just trying to understand all of this Patriots hate...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmie1960. Show jimmie1960's posts

Best Season Ever

I could care less about Belichick. So you all hate the Pats because of Belichick? Who cares about him?

I asked what team you are a fan of. I don't root for coaches myself.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Best Season Ever

So Tour, unless a team wins the SB, no matter what kind of season they may have had, means nothing in your eyes?�There will be many arguments over history as to what teams had the "best" overall season.� �I agree, winning the SB puts a BIG cap on a successful season and the teams that win the SB are in the discussions.� The Dolphins, obviously, are there, as are the Bears and 49'ers of 18 - 1 records.� The Pats are there too, but, bear the ugly distinction that the 1 loss happened in the SB.� Everything fell into place for the G-Men.. but not for the Pats.� You really can't discount what they accomplished up to the SB given this parity driven era of football.� Everyone says to see any team today even finish an undefeated regular season could not have been imagined.� There have been 42 SB winners now.� Do we automatically rank them as the top 42 teams in the history of the SB era?� That in itself creates an interesting discussion string.� There are probably many teams who never made it to the SB who would be considered some of the best teams in football.� The SB tournament is the ultimate challenge, a once and done event.� One bad play, your team is out and it isn't because you are a bad team or choked. just wasn't your time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmie1960. Show jimmie1960's posts

Best Season Ever

I am sorry for wanting an intelligent conversation about why. Ok you are hurt it seems. Whatever

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmb. Show jimmb's posts

Best Season Ever

The fins played alot easier schedule and there wasn't as much or as deep a competition.� So get over it!!�The Fins quaterback would probably be his kid's backup in Denver in today's game. Steeler Fan who enjoyed dominating the Fins.