1. You have chosen to ignore posts from travlinterry. Show travlinterry's posts

BOSTON.COM MODERATORS-CLEAN THIS HOUSE!

Why can't you make this site so that these idiot trolls cannot possibly sign-on, stopping them from re-naming themselves every other hour!! We are sick and tired of this garbage splashed in our back yards about our great team! WHY isn't the sign-on process harder to complete? These idiots couldn't possibly go thru so many gauntlets! Their show of knowledge is limited! Keep them off of our boards, PLEASE!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 00chief00. Show 00chief00's posts

Some of the haters do add a little flava' to the forums. But the evil haters that say nothing but "Pats suck", etc I could do without. I agree that its a little too much.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronm1945. Show Ronm1945's posts

The mods did a nice job of removing the rantings of MrFootball78.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from travlinterry. Show travlinterry's posts

Now WHY would I want to lower myself to their level? I already secretly enjoy taunting the Redskins/Ravens fans around me (born in MA, live in Northern VA); wear my NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS sweatshirts out whenever I can, have a Patriots plate on my car, a Patriots Banner in my out-facing kitchen window, get to taunt my Cowboy-fan and Charger-fan neighbors, and I even get to taunt some displaced Steelers fans, so posting to anothers' board would give me no more pleasure then I derive already, along with being with all my comPatriots on here. I just want to have a nice safe place to revel in our success without reading a bunch of garbage. Although I do admit, I LOVE rubbing New York's face in this!! Have you seen their boards? ;o)

Sections
Shortcuts