1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Bringing in Coaches And Belichicks Way

I have to wonder if we bring in any coach from somewhere else would it mean we will see a total diffrent offense,or defensive Look?I really dont think so.no matter who we bring in I beleive it will still be Bills philosiphy,and style.so this is why our next offensive cord will come from the pats coaching staff.the only possible guy from the outside comeing in would be crennel.I know there are some great names out there,but they like to run there plays,and have control of there jobs,but bill has his way.and he controls the team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

Keep the offense the same but the defense HAS to CHANGE .This bend don't break crap doesn't fly .Pressure / attacking style like Pitt,BALT & Philly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

I think its more from the lack of talent in the secondary then it is the coaching.not to mention not getting pressure on a QB hurts also.A coach can coach,but he cant play the game.

Umie-i didnt realize you had a similar thread.sorry dude.i would have just jumped on yours.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

actually bruinsguy he comes here because he likes telling us his storys and we love hearing them. Ask him about the time he beat Mike Tyson in a boxing match with one hand behind his back, thats a great one.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[Quote]moss-You use the word we as if you have something to do with the cheats.Do you work for them?Do you play for them or is it that you just root for them?

We-Give us all a break!

So how is everybody??
    [/Quote]hess- i have stock in them LOL.its called the pats are my team.so being a fan as long as i have i try to feel like im part of them.which actually i am.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[Quote]MOSSE
    Certainly the lack of premium talent in key areas have a negative effect on the performance of the defense....BUT...all strategys both offensively and defensively have to have the ability to adjust to what the opposition is giving them.....This bend but don't break defense...on a whole.... is no longer effective ....We have to be more aggressive in our defensive strategy.....This year the oppostion completed more third down yardage than is acceptable....the strength of any coordinator is to "read what the opposition is doing and have the knowledgeand flexibility in your strategy to adjust.......[/Quote]this is true,but you also have to game plan to what strengths,and weaknesses you have personel wise.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Leon Leon Leon. Poor cockroach. His life obsession is the Patriots.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[Quote]Wiess and Romeo C back here or am I missing something?[/Quote]its possible to see romeo back,im not sure about charlie.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinniSoxFan. Show MinniSoxFan's posts

Offer Romeo his old job back! Move Dean P. Charlie may be here in a year!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoLaN87. Show NoLaN87's posts

Charlie finally had a half decent season and ND decided not to fire him (he has a bunch of years left on his contract 6 iirc?). With his own recruits in there I think they will come around. Crennell coming back would be awesome. I also heard on ESPN something about somebody interviewing Pees? Best case scenario he goes elsewhere and we bring Romeo back in.