1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rrs18. Show rrs18's posts

BUSH PICKS GIANTS

Then it is assured that the Pats will win if Bush chooses the NYG. He hasn't made a correct choice in his entire moronic life.

Go Pats

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

BUSH PICKS GIANTS

A highly educated feminist, an afro-american muslim, and a southern lawyer walk into a bar together...oh wait, I always mess it up, that's the punchline!

"I belong to no organized party. I'm a Democrat!"---Will Rogers

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

BUSH PICKS GIANTS

Cheney told him to pick them

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from waldenlou. Show waldenlou's posts

BUSH PICKS GIANTS

I wouldn't be surprised. He hates us New Endglanders- we're too smart, and he's not the brightest bulb on the tree, it's unfortunate

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedecider. Show thedecider's posts

BUSH PICKS GIANTS

When Bush came out in defense of Palmeiro, that's when I was sure Palmeiro was lying:

David Jaclkon writes in the Dallas Morning News: "Little more than an hour after wordof Rafael Palmeiro's suspension for violating Major League Baseball'ssteroid policy, President Bush defended the former Texas Ranger.

"'He's a friend,' the president said in a White House roundtableinterview with several Texas reporters. 'He's testified in public, andI believe him.'

"Citing Mr. Palmeiro's previousstatements under the 'klieg lights' that he had not used steroids, theformer Texas Rangers part-owner said: 'I believe him -- still do.' . . .

"Mr. Bush, who was part of the Rangers' majority ownership group from 1989 to 1998, has often spoken out against steroid use."

If GW picks the Giants, the Pats will win by 20.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rusco. Show rusco's posts

BUSH PICKS GIANTS

umm, my advizors said they waz giants, so i um jest assumed they waz!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrislb. Show chrislb's posts

BUSH PICKS GIANTS

Any idea who Vladmir Putin is pulling for? I'd have to say the Pats since he's got one ring with them already.

With that in mind, I'd have to say Pats are in pretty good shape. Last time Bush and Putin matched wits, Bush came up a little short there too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lumber909. Show lumber909's posts

BUSH PICKS GIANTS

Bush: "Take Eli Manning for example--he never needed his Daddy to help him get ahead, unlike some people."

Sections
Shortcuts