1. You have chosen to ignore posts from money273. Show money273's posts

bye bye belicheat

.� .������� yer nutsackbwahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from keithc175. Show keithc175's posts

bye bye belicheat

My B!tch!� I find you again.� You certainly are a persistant and industrious little b!tch.Dance for us!� You know - the same number you've been dancing on here for weeks.� Seems to be all you know.� I sure enjoy pulling your strings and making you dance.� It's just a shame you're so predictable.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from money273. Show money273's posts

bye bye belicheat

.~.��� yer male lovers tongue on yer nutsackbwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from money273. Show money273's posts

bye bye belicheat

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ya love yer male lova..............................

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from money273. Show money273's posts

bye bye belicheat

long enough to cash in on at least two more SB's, not including tomorrow.

that answer your question fudgie?

BWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from keithc175. Show keithc175's posts

bye bye belicheat

My b!tch.� You ask the most obvious questions.� The reason we don't respond is because you're too intellectually challenged to understand the answer.� You silly thing.Now dance on your strings for me you b!tch.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from money273. Show money273's posts

bye bye belicheat

are you really a ravens fan?� If so, why?� I mean, I just don't get it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from money273. Show money273's posts

bye bye belicheat

bwahahaaaaaaaahahahaha�

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from money273. Show money273's posts

bye bye belicheat

CP

I miss the smart trolls lmao

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rixpix2. Show rixpix2's posts

bye bye belicheat

Go back in your rathole ravensboy. The league said it never happened. Think up another tempest in a teapot you yutz. If I were you i'd worry about why your team sucks. I'm gonna party tomorrow cause my team is gonna win the 4th sp this century. You're not even a playoff team.�

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from keithc175. Show keithc175's posts

bye bye belicheat

Now that's a great idea.� The Belichick Trophy.� Perfect.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from windjamer. Show windjamer's posts

bye bye belicheat

To answer your question pathetic ugly little bird, until the day he retires. Ok, now you can go back to your little cage in your mother's basement and make sure lock door behind you. Oh, don't forget to take your medication ok little bird. Enjoy watching the Mighty New England Patriots beach slapping Eli Manning. Sweet dreams ugly little bird. Good Night!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rf24fox. Show rf24fox's posts

bye bye belicheat

Even if Belichick is suspended ( which he won't be) I'm sure we will find someone a lot better than new Ravens coach John Harbaugh. WHO THE HELL IS THAT GUY? HAHAHAHAHA. Josh McDaniels, Dean Pees or Dante Scarnecchia would make better head coaches than Harbaugh. Enjoy another decade of losing seasons "ravensfanssayyousuck." It's pretty fitting that your team has a marching band play at your home games seeing that you have the talent of a Division 1-AA football team hahahaha.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

bye bye belicheat

Ravens - do you still throw darts at a Rex Ryan picture for calling timeout on that 4th down play??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lobstah1. Show lobstah1's posts

bye bye belicheat

OOOHHHH ME ME ME ME!

A LONG TIME!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tscar12. Show tscar12's posts

bye bye belicheat

I may be a Colts fan but I am confused. Let's see ..who is in the Super bowl? a team that lost to Dolphins (a team any good college team could beat) or the Patriots? oh yeah .. that's right.. the Patriots.

The Patriot suck so bad they are in the Superbowl while the Ravens are..well...the ravens. Why not pay attention to your own team's problems so that one day far in the future maybe the Ravens will have a good team.

I look to the Patriot organization and hope one day that TheColts have the same type or organization. I would suspect the Colts will achieve that before the Ravens if you are any indication of their fan base.

Good Luck to the Patriots. I hope you beat the C*** out of the NFC.

BTW Nice catch Rocky on his name change. You should play football. The Colts could use a good wide receiver who can catch the ball.