1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Bye-Bye Red Sox-Yankees are favorite land Burnett

[Quote]FoxSports.com's Ken Rosenthal announced pitcher AJ Burnett injured his right elbow signing his 5 year $85mm deal with the Yankees. GM Brian Cashman was optimistic Burnett could double the win total of former Yankee signee Carl Pavano despite the setback. "AJ will start the season on the DL, we have a lot of hope he'll be back for the September stretch or the post season if needed."[/Quote]

This is good stuff!!! Nice job BSII.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

27, you might wanna slow down a bit, a signing isn't a promise of success, though i do like him and think he's a good pitcher, just walking out there doesn't mean a win....but i see you like to get into petty back and forths with the Sox fans here...me, i'll just wait til he does or doesn't sign and go from there....

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from czap. Show czap's posts

So much for the Yanks youth movement. Something got in the way. Its called DESPERATION. Same old Yanks. I dont recall it working lately.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from akman75. Show akman75's posts

Hey what does AJ Burnetts post season pitching look like? How many rings does AJ have? Oh that's right!! You're comparing a pitcher that has never won a big game in the post season with a 2 time world champion. That is pretty funny!! Oh an additionally Burnett has 19 more starts and 2 less wins then Beckett! 19 starts is over half a season!! So Beckett could start -2 and 19 and then he'd be equal to burnett! Becket is by FAR the better pitcher, and if you argue any different you're a complete MORON!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from akman75. Show akman75's posts

The Sox were desperate in 2006?? hahahahaha.. This two years after winning the World Series?!?!? Yeah they were on hard times!! Drew is a stud now and so is DICEK! Oh and we WON the World Series in 2007. How many times have the Yankees made a huge preseason move that turned into a ring??
    ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from akman75. Show akman75's posts

[Quote]ahh-standard operating procedure of a blinded red sox fan-"deflecting" the arguement. i never compared post season or rings-i simply stated that over the last 7 years,beckett and burnett are identical in ERA,WHIP,strikeouts and innings pitched (strange since burnett is soooo injury prone)-do i have to paste and post-MORON?[/Quote]

Boy you're a piece of work. You're comparing two pitchers over the last 7 years. Was the post season part of those pitchers past 7 years of stats? Um, you take a second and think really hard. Your implying that Beckett and Burnett are basically equal in skill set over the past 7 years. I am supplying information to discredit your accusation. So sorry to hurt your little feeling sweetie. You're wrong. See i can paste too! MORON

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from akman75. Show akman75's posts

[Quote]2 rings in ninety years-yeah,theyd NEVER be "desperate"[/Quote]

When have the sox exibited any type of desperation?? Support your statement. You have 6 rings in 45 years and because they won the other 20 prior to you probably being born, you use that to support the skill set of the current organization?? lol Thats funny! You little Yankee sallies can't stand the fact that the Sox are clearing surpassing the Yankees in domination. You had a nice ride a decade ago, get over it.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from akman75. Show akman75's posts

[Quote]almost as good as the "scouting" on pedro,ortiz,damon,manny,matsusaka,drew,keith foulke,millar,lowell,bill mueller...[/Quote]

Seriously?
    Pedro- Hall of Famer
    Ortiz- on his way
    Damon- solid center fielder
    Manny- Hall of famer
    DiceK- #2 on our staff
    Drew- Rocky start, stud now
    Foulke- Huge reason we won in 2004
    Lowell- Arguably the best 3b in the AL
    Mueller- Batting champion!
    Millar- Great bat for us in 2004.

Nothing wrong with the scouting on those guys! Hey how many of those guys made 23 million a year over 7 years?? Manny doesn't even make that? Who would you rather have CC or Manny?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from akman75. Show akman75's posts

[Quote]really...i was born in 1955 (start the "old" jokes)-ive seen 10 in my time alone-which is 8 more than youll ever see[/Quote]

Yeah I am sure you vividly remember that championship in 1956 and 1958 being all of 1 and 3. hahahaha
    And I am sure you can remember sitting down watching the championships when you were 6 and 7. So why won't you try shoveling some more BS!!! lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from akman75. Show akman75's posts

[Quote]soon,we'll have both[/Quote]

Hahahaha.
    Yeah and you'll lose at LEAST 2 of you current decent players if that EVER happens. It wont! By the year 2015 you guys will need a 140,000 capactiy stadium to help pay down the teams payroll. hahahahaha

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from akman75. Show akman75's posts

HAHAHA.. So how many home grown players comprise the Yankees!! The point being made isn't disputing that teams aquire people in trades, its the fact that your Yankee organization pays amounts of money for players that make NO SENSE!! Thats what BUYING means. 80 million for LOWE?? Are you on crack? 161 million for a pitcher over 7 years!! Manny won't even get that size of a contract. Arod is lucky CC didn't pass him in salary! I mean seriously! CC is a good pitcher but he doesn't deserve the highest salary EVER to be paid to a pitcher!! lol

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from akman75. Show akman75's posts

[Quote]money in no object to the yankees (or us fans)...and that is just killing you-see you at bloomingdales[/Quote]

Apparently winning doesn't matter either because you haven't figured that out in a decade with all you spent!! lol You must feel very fulfilled with how close they've come. Its kind of like saying you have game but the Hot Girl keeps shooting you down for that big date!! You keep buying her gifts and you get nowhere.. hahahahahaha.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts