1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from akman75. Show akman75's posts

Bye-Bye Red Sox-Yankees are favorite land Burnett

[Quote]absolutely-can vividly remember bobby richardson snagging willie mccoveys liner to end the 1962 series,not to mention one of the 3 greatest teams ever (along with 1927 yankees and 1998 yankees-remember them), the 1961 yankees[/Quote]

What about 1956 and 1958. Those were two of then 10 you claimed to see. hahaha.. What about 1961?? Stop blowing smoke. So wow, you had to wait 41 years to actually SEE them win 4(62,78,79,96).. I've waited 29 to see my team win 2 over the last 5 years. It sucks knowing our organization is better then yours! You're going in the wrong direction!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from akman75. Show akman75's posts

[Quote]absolutely-can vividly remember bobby richardson snagging willie mccoveys liner to end the 1962 series,not to mention one of the 3 greatest teams ever (along with 1927 yankees and 1998 yankees-remember them), the 1961 yankees[/Quote]

Oh you remember watching that great team that played 28 years before you were born?? You remember this biggest collapse in postseason history in 2004. Make sure you add that to your memory bank!!!! hahahaha

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from akman75. Show akman75's posts

[Quote]thats a feeling ill never know...(just how does it feel to get "shot down?)[/Quote]

Well you're 53, its 1030am and you're on a Red Sox forum arguing about your team. I put 2 and 2 together Casanova!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Good, keep him out of Boston. Has anyone noticed that the only good seasons that he has had were CONTRACT YEARS?

I would much rather having LOWE.

The difference is that the Skanks need Burnett, where the Sox don't.