1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joemanc. Show joemanc's posts

bye-bye Wake

At season's end good riddens to wakefield, varitek and timlin!!!!
    all very used up.

p.s. again francona leaves him in too long. game over.
    lets hope dice-k is on thurs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

bye-bye Wake

That's a scary prospect!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxFan-66. Show RedSoxFan-66's posts

bye-bye Wake

Well the White Flag is up....... I don't see it if big papi and the leadoff hitters don't get it going. F*&king Tampa....I have to give them credit. They are a solid team. All year I was like they will wake up from this dream someday. Well they are up and have been all season.

CMON RED SOX! F&*k them up! :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

bye-bye Wake

SORRY, DICE CAN'T HELP NOW...THANKS TO TIM AND
    HIS BATTING PRACTICE PITCHING. SORRY BOSTON
    GET READY FOR 2009. WHAT AN EMBARRASSMENT.
    I NEVER WANT TO SEE KEVIN CASH IN A BOSTON
    UNIFORM AGAIN. WHO SIGNS THESE GUYS. GOOD
    BYE VARITEK. LETS GET RID OF ALL THE OLD MEN..
    AND THAT INCLUDES LOWELL, DREW, PAPI, /
    THEY ARE INJURY PRONE , NOT FAST, AND A DRAG
    IF THEY CAN ONLY PLAY ABOUT 100 GAMES A
    YEAR. BUT IT HAS TOBE DONE GRADUALLY AND WE
    MUST PHASE IN TOUGH, YOUNG CONTACT HITTERS !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from roberr48. Show roberr48's posts

bye-bye Wake

Well the management decision to have Wake and Timlin on the roster sure worked out......... Hopefully we all have seen their last pitches...........

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joemanc. Show joemanc's posts

bye-bye Wake

the minute i saw Timlin's name on the roster for this series, I knew he would make a solid impact for Tampa somehow someway!
    Wakefield's performance was very predictable. who didn't know this was coming! I told my brother-in-law before the game started it would be 3-0 after 2.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joemanc. Show joemanc's posts

bye-bye Wake

Big Papi is killing us too! why is he so selfish not to go the other way and take what they give him. His ego is not helping us.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from indysoxfan34. Show indysoxfan34's posts

bye-bye Wake

wake's sprawling play sums up this series...the OLD sox team can't make the plays on the young upstart rays. Where the F*ck are our bats??? This truly SUX! We cannot buy a BIG hit either. I was really hoping the sox could help me forget about cassel and the pats...oh well, it'll be an early night tonight.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from indysoxfan34. Show indysoxfan34's posts

bye-bye Wake

and for the record...can i just say...i HATE these TBS announcers. Thank You!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from green0534. Show green0534's posts

bye-bye Wake

Wakefield retire please

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OHPATS. Show OHPATS's posts

bye-bye Wake

[Quote]

Big Papi is killing us too! why is he so selfish not to go the other way and take what they give him. His ego is not helping us.

[/Quote]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from benn. Show benn's posts

bye-bye Wake

NEXT YEAR'S ROTATION

CC
    DICE-K
    LESTER
    BACKETT
    PEAVY

WE REALLY DO NOT NEED WAKEFIELD

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tedyaz2. Show tedyaz2's posts

bye-bye Wake

Rice K will throw in the towel

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KurtColorado. Show KurtColorado's posts

bye-bye Wake

[Quote]the minute i saw Timlin's name on the roster for this series, I knew he would make a solid impact for Tampa somehow someway!
    Wakefield's performance was very predictable. who didn't know this was coming! I told my brother-in-law before the game started it would be 3-0 after 2.[/Quote]

It is amazing how predictable some things are. Wakefield in the post-season is a guaranteed ERA of 9.00 or greater and Timlin is a guaranteed "L". If any opposing player wants an ESPN highlight walkoff HR..get themselves to the plate as fast as possible when the Timster is in. Move fast though, because the first batter up is the hero... Please tell me we've seen the last of those two...

Sections
Shortcuts