1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxFan-66. Show RedSoxFan-66's posts

Calling All Manny Fans -

Nuf said tonight - MRI on both knees come back negative. Keep your eyes glued to the news these next couple of days.

Don't even go defending him - you might as well be in the Yankees dugout if your a fan of Manny's. Done with him! OUT!

BTW: Give me 9 Lowell type ball players on my team and we have a winning team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JobaHasItIn4Youk. Show JobaHasItIn4Youk's posts

Calling All Manny Fans -

Can manny be traded straight up for Holliday or Texiera? This act is getting old. I'd like to be believe that his knees really are sore, but given his history, anyone would be skeptical. I doubt Manny will be back next year. Even if the sox pick up his $20 mill option, he'll probably be unhappy again next year and goes down with a "hammy injury" unless the sox commit to a multi-year contract.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheWorm. Show TheWorm's posts

Calling All Manny Fans -

yep.. then all 9 could strike out and have a temper tantrum...wooeoeee what a great team we would be

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nycdonohue. Show nycdonohue's posts

Calling All Manny Fans -

Ah shut up all of you fools. When Manny hits a walk off in late September you'll all still be calling for his head, right?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from roberr48. Show roberr48's posts

Calling All Manny Fans -

Who is Manny's agent?...He must be as braindead as Manny....Does he give his client any advice?.....Next year he willl not be making the crazy option year 20 million, that the Sox now can't pick up.......Manny is great hitter who can crank, and help win titles.....but he is an insubordinate immature idiot..Wish we could trust him....very difficult..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwdad. Show dwdad's posts

Calling All Manny Fans -

The solution is to simply tell Ramirez he won't be back, which is probably a decision that has already been made. But boy genius does not want to drive up the price of whoever he is going to relace the stick with.
    It's not worth the wait. Ramiriz will be done with the passive-aggresive pouting act because he'll suddenly have to put up numbers and not appear so unattractive to other clubs. Because he is such a punk it will provide motivation for him to show everyone how wrong they were about him. They weren't, but the Sox can at least benefit from that to October.
    I would be very surprised if having Ramirez in the clubhouse is not killing Francona--literally, not figuratively.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from udontnojack. Show udontnojack's posts

Calling All Manny Fans -

This guy is sucking the heart and soul out of everyone realted to this team.You could tell werner was po during the prw-game show.even the announcers went into great detail on francona not setting his lineup until he knows who's healthy.manny just wants to keep sticking it to the sox. He'll play just enough games and try hitting just enough so that he and boras can get a bundle from another team.I say put the sob on the dl and let him sit there the rest of the season.He can't be traded.no one wants him now.At least we get another bat and the moral of everyone goes up 100%

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firefligh. Show Firefligh's posts

Calling All Manny Fans -

As ticked off as I am with 24 right now, i still hate much much more what Chad Finn accurately named 'the mouthbreathers' in his column today. Those sordid cretins who have poisoned the air and airwaves for Manny for years, contributing to his lack of loyalty to this team.

Because you dirtbags slung your ill-founded and brain-dead accusations at him when they weren't warrented, your lowlife gloating today rings hollow.

Folks like the original OP ought to keep in mind Manny has still done as much, or more, to being us long time fans TWO TROPHIES than anyone else.

So if there's bashing to be done, prepare to reap your share of it, jerks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaqipete. Show jaqipete's posts

Calling All Manny Fans -

Hes in the line up for today and his only comment to the media was "Don't worry about it" "i'm not going to talk about it, i'm going to play, thats it" BOO HIM in front of a national audience in his home park. Remind him he's lucky all these people have stuck by him this long!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Calling All Manny Fans -

Hey punk back off Manny. He brought us two World Series. Go root for the Yankees you traitor

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Calling All Manny Fans -

[Quote]Eff Manny!! This ranks right up there with Garciaparra sitting out while Jeter was diving into the stands! This is the Yankees we are playing now...Manny's bat should be in that lineup even if he needs crutches. Man, I hope we have Holiday in RF either this year or next year! Manny being Manny is getting very old.[/Quote]

Go root for the Yankees then you little pansey.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Calling All Manny Fans -

I hate all manny haters. Go root for Yankess if you don't like Manny. He brought us those WS rings you ungreatful spoiled brats

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Calling All Manny Fans -

your the yankee fan. Manny is a first ballot hall of famer.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lmitaly. Show lmitaly's posts

Calling All Manny Fans -

Manny will never get booed in Fenway!!!! Take that to the bank!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from elktonnick. Show elktonnick's posts

Calling All Manny Fans -

Manny won't be a Red Sox next year

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxkillme. Show soxkillme's posts

Calling All Manny Fans -

I love Manny. I hate that swill lying Larry. He could give a fck about the sox. If they went 2-159 he could care as long as he makes a dollar.did you see him at the new center field bar.If I saw him ,gaylisp werner or freak man henry i wouls slug them! I am sure all you Massholes love the big three.Manny has averaged 145 games a year in his career if you throw out his rookie year. No one else comes close but Lowell. Did any of you dicks badmouth Tek or Lowell when they took a month off? No. None of you ever had sore knees? Christ mine are sore! I will stick by Manny!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rodzits. Show rodzits's posts

Calling All Manny Fans -

manny has no fans

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankeeforlife. Show yankeeforlife's posts

Calling All Manny Fans -

5-4-3 double play. Just Manny being Manny...