1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucbom. Show lucbom's posts

CASSEL TO CHIEFS?

ESPN's Insider Only reports "Cassel to Chiefs"?.....Tell me that it ain't so BB.........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

CASSEL TO CHIEFS?

What are the Chiefs prepared to pay for Cassell's services?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

CASSEL TO CHIEFS?

2 Cows, 1 Goat and a virgin named Helga.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

CASSEL TO CHIEFS?

ok....I'll go for that..... Is she hot?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoCalMike. Show SoCalMike's posts

CASSEL TO CHIEFS?

If Brady can come back healthy, we could use the money allocated for Cassell to strengthen the defense and get another QB off of free agency at a reduced price. I have no idea what the Chiefs would be willing to give up to get him. Just my opnion.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

CASSEL TO CHIEFS?

It should be a good move for the Pats, I have a feeling Tony G. and maybe Larry J. will be included somehow.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

CASSEL TO CHIEFS?

[Quote]It should be a good move for the Pats, I have a feeling Tony G. and maybe Larry J. will be included somehow.[/Quote]

Wow. Just imagine our offense with a banged up running back and really old tight end. We'd be unstoppable.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

CASSEL TO CHIEFS?

[Quote]It should be a good move for the Pats, I have a feeling Tony G. and maybe Larry J. will be included somehow.[/Quote]
    i'd take that trade straight up in a heartbeat. LJ running behind our line, awesome.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

CASSEL TO CHIEFS?

[Quote]

Wow. Just imagine our offense with a banged up running back and really old tight end. We'd be unstoppable.[/Quote]

How about a pro bowl TE?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

CASSEL TO CHIEFS?

Tony and Larry would count a lot against the cap.......

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

CASSEL TO CHIEFS?

I would like to see LJ New England.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

CASSEL TO CHIEFS?

[Quote]

How about a pro bowl TE?[/Quote]

Yep, cause winning the popularity contest, I mean pro bowl, is the best way to help your team.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

CASSEL TO CHIEFS?

[Quote]

Yep, cause winning the popularity contest, I mean pro bowl, is the best way to help your team.[/Quote]

Maybe it was the 1058ydr rec and 10 TD's.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

CASSEL TO CHIEFS?

Leona while TB is rehabing his knee, brett farve is getting ready to retire....oh wait no he isnt, oh wait yes he is...wait!!! What a saga!!! Its like a soap opera over their in jest nation. Woof woof leon, go fetch!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulK3. Show PaulK3's posts

CASSEL TO CHIEFS?

Pioli's too slick to trade for Cassel. Remember, Pioli took a sixth rounder and got Tom Brady. Then he took a seventh rounder and got Cassel. Imagine what he could do with a fifth rounder.

20 of the 30 other teams will offer higher prices.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

CASSEL TO CHIEFS?

[Quote]
    Tony and Larry would count a lot against the cap.......
    [/Quote]
    remember then we wouldn't have to take the cap charge of the tagged cassel (saving 14.6 million so we would once again be under the cap by 23 million. enough to sign both of them and at least 2 FA and our draft picks.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

CASSEL TO CHIEFS?

Umm, NE still has to extend Mankins, Wilfork, Koppen and Seymour. I don't think they would want to be in the business of paying for two players like that.

Both LJ and TGhave some miles left, but their salaries are ridiculous. Also, i would never trade for LJ because he will force them to cut him anyhow. Why buy the cow when the milk is for free, and why buy Helga dinner when she'll put out for a smoke?

Also, I know the rumor mill is buzzing, but I think Pioli is smart enough to now that adding Cassel there gets them like two extra wins, they need thsoe picks for a defense that can actually stop someone.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harlieroadking2. Show harlieroadking2's posts

CASSEL TO CHIEFS?

You're a LIAR. No such report!

Sections
Shortcuts