1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Cassel to the Jets?

I know this is an unpopular thought, but what if the Jets were the only team to offer a 1st rd pick for Cassel? The Jets are going to be desperate for a QB with Farve's departure and would likely be willing to offer the world for Matt. Would the Pats do it? And before we start talking division rival, would the Pats trade Matt for a 2nd or 3rd pick in the NFC or out of the AFC east instead of taking a 1st from the Jets?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Cassel to the Jets?

I'd rather they took a second from KC or Detroit than a first from the Jests. My guess is they will have a few offers that would include firsts. Minnesota comes to mind after seeing Tavaris Jackson last night. The Bucs need a QB, as all theirs are FAs. Matt will also get to be choosy, and can refuse to negotiate with a team he doesn't want to go to (I would be if it were Detroit or KC). I'm sure BB will do his best to keep him out of the division.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from munichpatsfan. Show munichpatsfan's posts

Cassel to the Jets?

First of all the jets have to hire a new HC. Who knows who this will be and what he´s going to do with the qb position. We´ll see. Nobody really knows what is going to happen with Brady (except himself and BB/Kraft). If he is really behind in rehab the pats will not trade cassel before Brady is ready to go and I don´t believe the Jets will wait for this moment to come.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

Cassel to the Jets?

NEVER going to happen. If the Pats control where he goes they would most likely prefer out of their division but regardless, the J-E-T-S?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanBlake. Show PatsFanBlake's posts

Cassel to the Jets?

I wouldn't mind at all if we traded him to the Jets, look at it this way if we got a 1st rounder for Cassel and the Jets lost a 1st rounder its a win win. I don't think Cassel would be as good outside the system, He's not gonna be throwing to Moss, Welker and Jab....plus not to be offensive to our Jets friends but they haven't been doing a good job of developing QB's or just putting them in thier system. Heck Qbs and Jets haven't been good together for awhile.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Cassel to the Jets?

They will franchise him and say who he will go to and the Jets will not be on the list...................ala Dion Branch..............nice try though

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gazzzmann. Show gazzzmann's posts

Cassel to the Jets?

The Pats would not take 5 first rd picks for Cassell from the Jets,if the jets called they would get a click in their ear!! do you want to face Cassell in green and possibly lose,You know the BS that would come from NY?? THINK,He will not end up in the afc east NO chance no way.NFC only "bet on it"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Cassel to the Jets?

The Jets are QB killers. Draft Pennington and let him get killed for years by a very poor OL. The backup isn't that great. Grab Favre and he blows up. If I were Cassel I would run away! There are better options for Cassel.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Cassel to the Jets?

Oh wow a Jets fan pretending to be a Giants fan now that the Jets are out of the playoffs I am sooooo shocked! New York has teh worst fans in the world. How funny is it by the way the Leon even has the nerve to talk about how the Pats didnt make the playsoffs after his own New York Jets blew up and missed the playoffs after he spent all year saying teh Jets would own the East. What a joke, really Leon all year all you had to say was how the new york Bretts were going to own us and in the end we went 11-5 and tied for teh Div lead and you finished 9-7 and lost your HC because you went 8-3 and some how managed to miss the playoffs. The Pats might have missed the playoffs but at least we managed to get double digits with wins and finished teh year with pride which is not something any Jets fan can say. But then why would any of us be shocked that you would try and pretend like the pats didnt have a good season i mean we all know how much leon likes to pretend, right Leon? i mean come on next time while you act like the Jets dont suck why dont you also try telling us all how you won 5 super bowls all by yourself while saving the world from monsters all at the same time, man you tell the best storys.

Sections
Shortcuts