1. You have chosen to ignore posts from schilling07. Show schilling07's posts

Cervasio Replacement

Who will replace Tina as the field reporter for the games on NESN.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rfitch. Show rfitch's posts

Cervasio Replacement

I didn't know she left.� Did she get fired or take another job??� She was mildly annoying anyway.� Hopefully Hazel Mae will take the job so we can see her in some of those tight sweaters.�

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from schilling07. Show schilling07's posts

Cervasio Replacement

Supposedly, Tina left to take a job closer to her family in New York, she is a reporter� MSG now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from schilling07. Show schilling07's posts

Cervasio Replacement

Some candidates-Caron, Frede, Mae, Tappen??-Maybe newcomer Naoko Funayama who is covering the overseas trip for SportsDesk.�

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rfitch. Show rfitch's posts

Cervasio Replacement

"She doesn't have a large chest"� Are you kidding me.� You obviously haven't seen her when she has worn some of those tight out fits.� She has toned that down lately and it makes it hard to tell, but trust me.� Her chest is very large and I'm betting its�not her own.� I will agree with others though that Hazel Mae isn't the most attractive in the face.� I don't care who gets the job.� I did find that Cervasio always seemed to force her enthusiasm.� She kind of bugged me, like I said earlier, she was a little annoying.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sjddaj. Show sjddaj's posts

Cervasio Replacement

I�personally think Tina is better looking, regardless of who she is a fan of, etc.But, seriously speaking, I am surprised this desicion hasn't been made.�� I you sure the position is going to be replaced?�� The season is just a couple of weeks and you would think this decision would have been made by now.Any "real" info on the scenario with out all of the talk on who is "hotter"?�

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from brianamoro. Show brianamoro's posts

Cervasio Replacement

Tina's way hotter than hazel mae, only adolescent little boys can't see thru the fake t!t$, and the butter face, I will miss seeing her pretty face.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

Cervasio Replacement

"Maybe newcomer Naoko Funayama who is covering the overseas trip for SportsDesk."

You can't have her!! She's a sports reporter for channel 9 up here in Manchester NH.� :-)

NESN borrowed her because she speaks fluent Japanese.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pppggg. Show pppggg's posts

Cervasio Replacement

You missed your appointment with the eye doctor.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

Cervasio Replacement

That works!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from daveravsr. Show daveravsr's posts

Cervasio Replacement

hey�� its great to be perfect�� huh?