1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Channing Crowder?

Looks like the Phins and Crowder will be parting ways shortly, with Crowder testing the FA market. He's an every down LB and only 25 years old. Crowder was a big part of Miami D, I'm not sure how much teams would be willing to pony up for Crowder, but this would be a solid pickup for the Pats? And can we forget the fight between Light and Crowder last year.

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Channing Crowder?

The fight is a non-issue.

If you consider Bryan Cox as the template for a move like this, I would consider picking up annoying douchebags from the Dolphins a good move, so long as you can get them to play for what they're really worth, instead of what they think they're worth.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALAN2012. Show ALAN2012's posts

Channing Crowder?

I'd like to see that. I know he's got bad knees though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Channing Crowder?

I would take Crowder in a second, as long as it's a reasonable deal. He would be great next to Mayo.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Channing Crowder?

I dont see it happening. If he is testing the market its cause he wants to get a big payday, the kind of payday a 25 year old wants and he wont get that from the Pats. He might not ever get a chance to make big bucks again so he will go to teh highest bidder and then in 3 years when he is back on the market then he will take less money to play for a winner but at 25 all he is thinking about is his big payday.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Channing Crowder?

Your 100% right about Crowder wanting a big payday Killa, but I'm not sure he'll get the big bucks he's looking for, maybe he will. But if the Pats could pick him up for something reasonable, certainly not bargain basement like Banta Cain, then it would be a good move. His knees are a non issue, and comparing him to Bryan Cox is ridiculous, Bryan was in his late 30's and well past his prime, Crowder is hitting his prime.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Channing Crowder?

Well Grogan if he was willing to sign a cap friendly contract i would deffently like to see him on the team but i really just dont see it happening. Not when any 3-4 team in the league canjust throw money at him. He will end up with the Browns or the Broncos or the Packers or the 49ers or any number of them before he would end up in NE.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Channing Crowder?

He would be a great pick-up,but thats the question,how much?i cant see it being to much,but probably more then the pats want to pay.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Channing Crowder?

I think it would be great. If he were a Patriot then Matt Light could kick the D-bag’s @$$ everyday.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Channing Crowder?

d

Sections
Shortcuts