1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Chargers way better than Patriots in 09, like 08

Seeing how the Chargers and the Patriots have the same amount of post season wins the past two years and the Chargers are younger, tougher, & better in all phases of the game, I'd say SD will go farther than NE this upcoming season too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[Quote]trolling, eh?[/Quote]
    Just speaking the truth, you'll see

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MNPatFan2001. Show MNPatFan2001's posts

Hey, Jbolt ! First post for me this season.....you should be proud you "got my dander up"! Don't you think you are a bit premature in your thinking? You don't even know who the starting QB is for the Pats, yet alone the RB for the Chargers! Maybe you could start a thread on your local Chargers board about the return of LT ?

You know this year was different in the Minnapolis St Paul TV market as we saw SO MANY Jets games I was getting fed up. WHY WHY WHY....Oh yeah, lots of Farve fans in this area. Hope #4 bows out gracefully this year. I was so desparate to see any AFC team except the JETS. Gosh, Even Indy was making me drool!!!!! Anything but those darn Jets EVERY Sunday !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[Quote]Hey, Jbolt ! First post for me this season.....you should be proud you "got my dander up"! Don't you think you are a bit premature in your thinking? You don't even know who the starting QB is for the Pats, yet alone the RB for the Chargers! Maybe you could start a thread on your local Chargers board about the return of LT ?

You know this year was different in the Minnapolis St Paul TV market as we saw SO MANY Jets games I was getting fed up. WHY WHY WHY....Oh yeah, lots of Farve fans in this area. Hope #4 bows out gracefully this year. I was so desparate to see any AFC team excpet the JETS. Gosh, Even Indy was making me drool!!!!! Anything but those darn Jets EVERY Sunday ![/Quote]

I don't give a rip if you make to the AFCCG game, the Chargers will do better.

Regards

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

C'mon jbolted, you lose lot of credibility boasting that the Chargers are "better in ALL phases of the game." I respect your opinion normally but your analysis here is pretty shallow. Regardless of whether the Chargers are a better team (Pats will have a better offense if TB returns to form), they will always lose under Norv Turner, arguably the worst coach in pro football. Don't forget your team was 4-8 this year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

and yet you keep coming here, it seems as if you are worried you are gonna get killed next year when brady and the rest of our starters return. plus we have more draft picks than you guys. how many super bowls have you guys been to in the past decade? and LT is shot and merriman has bad knees. how many more years do you really think your team has on its window of opportunity.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Jbolt, this is a drug free site.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

it must be nice to dream

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

It’s so easy to speak $h!t when one can’t be held accountable or back it with something of value.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[Quote]C'mon jbolted, you lose lot of credibility boasting that the Chargers are "better in ALL phases of the game." I respect your opinion normally but your analysis here is pretty shallow. Regardless of whether the Chargers are a better team (Pats will have a better offense if TB returns to form), they will always lose under Norv Turner, arguably the worst coach in pro football. Don't forget your team was 4-8 this year.[/Quote]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

I can't argue with Jbolt on this topic, because it's just so stupid!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Cassel (who did not lead the Patriots to the playoffs) has a knack for making mistakes against GOOD teams. Missed reads, off target, & keeping cool under pressure et al. Brady, who had his knee twisted like pretzel, very likely will never be the same again. The Chargers are better at QB right now and this next season. NE is still lacking bigtime at DB too. Hobbs & Co. proved that this year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[Quote]

with Rivers at QB, they don't have a window of opportunity. Send Cassel to KC and the Broncos and Chiefs would both have better QBs to go with superior management.[/Quote]

"I don't care who you are, that, right there, is pretty dag gum funny."
    -Larry the cable guy

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimFromSouthie. Show TimFromSouthie's posts

Some people say Rivers is a low-life, trash-talking, mentally deficient scum bag. What's your opinion, jbolted?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

STOP!!!
    HELP!!!
    POLICE!!!
    Hess has broken into Jbolt's house and highjacked his PC. Please step away from the computer LEON ( I mean Hess ).

P.S. Tell Jbolt we look forward to hearing from HIM

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Why cause shawn HGH merriman will be doing his steroid dance? Phillip rivers sucks!!! He isnt even in the same league as tom brady. The patriots will do what they always do to the bolts, beat them when it counts.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

Pats have too many unknowns at this point to make a fair assesment. The big question for me is what will the impact of losing McDaniels will have, irregardless who is qb. He showed he was able to run successful offenses with either guy at QB. What ability will the new OC have. If it was up to me I'd hire Rick Dennison, former OC of Denver. The problem is he an OL guy like Scarrnechia and there is no need for an OL coach. Getting Shanahan himself will probably not happen.
    Ironically a Broncos style offense would fit Matt Cassel possibly better than Brady. The Broncos do alot of play action bootlegs/rollouts and sprint outs. It would howver, be a perfect fit for the Pats OL, who are mobile yet undersized. That Broncos zone blocking would be perfect fro them and could ressusitate Maroney's career. The zone offense is what he excelled at in college at Minnesota. the Pats currently don't feature much of that style blocking.
    As for the chargers, their running game suffered a bit, Sproles is not a proven workhorse, and I liked the Pats better than the chargers last year, despite the chargers dominating win.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

We don't not need a big time corner to win. Hobbs is not a bad DB.. There at least 2 more games the Pats should have won..The should have beat the Colts and the Jets. We went 11-5 with Hobbs & Co..We a few additions we will do just fine.
    JBOLT ARE U OK??
    IF I AM RIGHT AT ONE POINT THE CHARGERS HAD THE WORST SECONDARY IN THE LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from flounder1967. Show flounder1967's posts

Jbolt When are the Chargers getting there rings? I forgot.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

8-8 last year, you guys were a friggin powerhouse. I was at the SD game were we lost to your boys and it was one of those games where we never got going. I can't believe for one second we would not have kicked the crap out of your team had we have seen you in the playoffs, becasue the Pats were playing pretty good ball the last month there and we never lose to the same team twice in one season at least I cannot remember when the last time that has happened. I think LT is A little whinner tha needs to go away. In conclusion, Chargers suck! :) Go Pats!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Will-Redd. Show Will-Redd's posts

[Quote]

he's barely in the same category as JaMarcus Russell let alone Jay Cutler or Matt Cassel.[/Quote]I don't like Rivers, but you have to give him his due. To play us in the Playoffs 2 years ago hurt like he was and do as well as he did says a lot. Tomlinson and Merriman could learn a whole lot from him.

The Chargers are losers, but it is not Rivers fault.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tamayo2431. Show tamayo2431's posts

The games best player out for the entire season and half the defense on IR, ya its a miracle we won 11 games and could have had 2 others. Your bolts can keep up with us in the regular season but in the playoffs we own you guys. Just can't wait for the draft and then the season. All these injruies won't happen again. One last point, who needs to run, twist and jump more? Brady or Merriman? Since when did Brady depends on his legs so much? He's going to be fine. Merriman on the other hand, won't be as explosive as before.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

And the "outsiders" call US homers! JBolt, have you not yet learned? This is now four years in a row you have been predicting it is the "Chargers year". Yet each time you wind up with athlete's tongue! Since we have yet to go through FA and the draft (let alone training camp), how can you possibly assess that any team is better than any other? Sure, it's a safe bet to say SD (or NE) is going to be better than say, the Lions! Maybe you should focus on how your own team will recover from injuries. The teams haven't even taken shape yet, and a lot happens in the offseason. Trolling season doesn't officially start until September. Why aren't you on the beach, anyway? They close it down because of another sewage leak?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[Quote]

I don't give a rip if you make to the AFCCG game, the Chargers will do better.

Regards[/Quote]

Link?

how is an 8-8 team better than a 11-5 team that was led by the back up QB?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[Quote]Cassel (who did not lead the Patriots to the playoffs) has a knack for making mistakes against GOOD teams. Missed reads, off target, & keeping cool under pressure et al. Brady, who had his knee twisted like pretzel, very likely will never be the same again. The Chargers are better at QB right now and this next season. NE is still lacking bigtime at DB too. Hobbs & Co. proved that this year.[/Quote]

So I guess Merr-roid-man will bever be the same again....according to your stupidity...and Brady doesn't scramble....the bad knee is the left knee...not the push off leg....

Sections
Shortcuts