1. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Clearly Belichick has been exposed

Patriots are 2-1.. How is that below average..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WCPatsFan. Show WCPatsFan's posts

Tom Brady lost his second start to Miami in a blow out too... Then went on to win the superbowl ;)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

How quickly people ( fans ) forget. One bad ( horrible ) game and BB is a bad coach. People don't panic .It's a long season BB will work this out.The pats will get better BUT their will be some bumps in the road just like every other season.I really believe in the motto " In BB we TRUST '
    GO PATS

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[Quote]How quickly people ( fans ) forget. One bad ( horrible ) game and BB is a bad coach. People don't panic .It's a long season BB will work this out.The pats will get better BUT their will be some bumps in the road just like every other season.I really believe in the motto " In BB we TRUST '
    GO PATS
    [/Quote]

dwhite,

tombradymvp2008 is not a Patriot fan. He is just a loser trying to stir the pot. I believe he is really a Jets fan and knowing that, I can't really blame him for not hanging out on sites dedicated to the Jets and their fans. I mean, who would want to hang out with those losers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Statements like this are just so stupid but that's what trolls do.

How would Dungy be without Manning? I believe Dungy to be a great coach but losing would come a plenty without Manning.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from azredsoxnation. Show azredsoxnation's posts

We shouldn't even bother responding to post from TomBradyMVP2008 or any of the other Alias's that he uses. He is a troll looking for a reaction.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtbr1975. Show mtbr1975's posts

[Quote]

Getting blown out by the worst team in football was pathetic. One of the wins was against the Chiefs who were beaten way worse by the Raiders the following week. We lucked out against the Jets. BB is a sham and has been exposed.[/Quote]

OK Troll, and how does that bode for the teams we have beaten? And 1 loss does not make BB a bad coach.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OscarGamble. Show OscarGamble's posts

Clearly Some Poster's Been Exposed As A Buffoon.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupporter. Show Gardensupporter's posts

Its all about Brady, Don't kid yourself.

Up until literally the game before Brady took over as QB, Bill B was a life long BAD Head Coach/Defensive Genius.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gxs. Show gxs's posts

I was disappointed that Belichick and his minions were unable to make adjustments at halftime to stop the Dolphins running game. I also expected more pressure on the quarterback. What were they worried about? Getting burned? without blitzing they were still getting burned.

I think Belichick is an excellent coach who needs to refocus on the problems he has now, an adjustment from coaching with the league's best QB.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agent56. Show agent56's posts

the only things that you put up on this board is negitive crap! im sick of it and im sure everyone else here is sick of you and your crying. from belichick is exposed to moss is losing it. get a grip man its one game. you are a terrible fan straight up!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Slick101. Show Slick101's posts

Patsies are pathetic, sore losers. The Belicheat should resign! Sdmess8 is obviously
    correct in his assertions.

I saw the moment when Brady went down. A west coast crowd was clearly amused.
    We all despise cheaters. Marcia Brady had a wonderful career. Time to say goodbye....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomSinMA. Show TomSinMA's posts

TomBRAdy2008MVP is a troll.

TRolls live under bridges.

I pee off bridges!

Saonara.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

People seem to forget he was building a pretty good team in Cleveland in '94 that went 11-5 and beat the Pats in the playoffs. No coach could have succeeded after that year with the way Art Modell handled moving the team. It was an impossible situation to win in. I think we also know that BB came up with the greatest coaching performance all time (SB XXXVI) and managed to author the gameplan that slowed the K-Gun to a crawl in the Giants v. Bills "wide right" superbowl. Yes, Brady made him look better, no doubt, but Belichick was a smart enough coach to recognize a winner at QB when he saw one. Belichick is hands down the best coach in the league, he forgets more about football than most coaches will ever learn. Btw, TBMVP whatever, since your a Jet fan, what does that mean about your coach? If you think Belichick is no good, what do you think about Mangini, lol?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

Sdmess8,

Are you tring to brag that Pittsburgh was a great team in the mid-90's? I don't understand your argument really, you just seem to say the same stuff over and over. Blah, blah, blah, cheat, cheat , cheat. Write something original or go post on your teams board. Who exactly are you a fan of, or are you hiding because your scared of what people on here will say about them?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

And you want to know why the Pat's beat Cowher in '01? It was because Pittsburgh shot themselves in the foot (penalty) and allowed Troy Brown another punt return that he brought in for a TD. That was pretty much the game. And '04??? Pittsburgh got flat out embarrassed, outplayed and outhustled. And Rothelisberger was terrible.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

It's the personnel that make the difference, people.
    Coaches get too much credit when a team wins, too much blame when a team loses.
    The Cowboys are clearly the best team in the NFL right now.
    Anybody think Wade Phillips is the best coach?
    I could coach that team into the playoffs.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[Quote]It's the personnel that make the difference, people.
    Coaches get too much credit when a team wins, too much blame when a team loses.
    The Cowboys are clearly the best team in the NFL right now.
    Anybody think Wade Phillips is the best coach?
    I could coach that team into the playoffs.
    [/Quote]

Wade is a place holder for Garrett (Jason not John) who is de facto coach. I love watching Wade watch with keen interest then, 5 seconds after a play is done, respond with a frown or smile.

I just hope they hired a driver for him.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bucksy. Show bucksy's posts

Trolls will post idiotic comments because their team does not have the success that New England Teams are enjoying right now or whenever. So they will try to make an ignorant post just to vent their frustration due to lack of a valid competitive team from their city.

Sections
Shortcuts