1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Sometimes you have to wonder what is going on in his head, but I have to admit, it was kinda funny.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

that was great Lu�tough call deciding which is my favit's between him cutting� off damons throw� or running right past 2B towards LF after being out by a mile

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

LOL Chris that just cracked me up. I can just picture it in my head. TFF !!! LMAO !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pemliza. Show pemliza's posts

Dem Yanks

That is very funny Chris!� Sorry for your traumatic morning, but thank you ever so much for the entertainment!�

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

�I've gotta move further East.I would definitly go to the market more ;-)�His fastball runs around 87 and his curve..you think they did some mistranslating ,�or just misremembered what they read ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

I dare anyone to read that without tears in their eyes TWM. That was a heartbreaker.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

The one thing they never did was lose their dignity and class. Torre simply wouldn't allow it. Ladies and gentlemen, the Bronx Zoo has reopened for business.

Gee that sounds vaguely familiar , Where have I heard that ? It's like de je vu all over again.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

See y'all later. CPcheck back later maybe billy 12 will have another poem��3rd I'd give you and ouch but I'm feeling more numb than an ouch

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Well that just totally...............................

SUCKED !!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

Just to state the obvious.. NY was 2 games under 500 on May 15�..�� 07�

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Dem Yanks

One thing is for sure. Girardi needs to put Giambi on the end of the bench once A-Rod gets back. If he has faith in Damon to play one inning there, then he should give it a real try. Giambi continues to be nothing more than an overpaid cabbage. A cooked one that stinks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Dem Yanks

Hey VicI literally cannot watch them. They are so inept with men on base that it is beyond pathetic. Girardi has not impressed me what so ever. And any Yankee fan who actually thought this team would be better without A-Rod should be learning a valuable lesson right now.� And now we get Santana tomorrow. This should be interesting.Bench Giambi forever!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

Giambi is only there because of his contract . By any basball logic the roster spot should go to someone else�. Since he has 0 trade value ............ whats the point of giving him playing time ??�

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Dem Yanks

Because they have Damon and Matsui on contract for 2009, I don't see them picking up Abreu's option next year. The Yanks need to get more athletic.

As for this year, Giambi needs to sit and they have to play Damon at 1st and live with an unathletic outfield. And Girardi trying to pin this on Kennedy is pathetic. It is rough when a veteran pitcher goes to the mound knowing that his offense isn't going to do better than 2 runs a game; how is a kid going to handle it?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Dem Yanks

And even though you guys don't care, the tax on Giambi is about $8M.� If you cut him, you save a quick $8M.I don't care if it costs an extra $8 million to get rid of him; he is a friggin cancer. He has been the jinx of the NY Yankees since the day they signed him. Does anyone remember if this was a Steinbrenner or Cashman signing? I hated Giambi from day one. I think I actually like Fartboy better than this "roid" head. And the worst part is that I have to root for him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Dem Yanks

TWM - I read the article and I have to say that I really see no problem with what Hankie said. The Yanks look like they have zero life in them. And that I put on the manager.

I still think they should have given the job to Tony Pena.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

����A truly great motivator of men....long live the baby boss :-)�HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Chris, that is gonna get u in more trouble than me for posting that story.

Our brown inked amigo will not let that go....:)�LOL CP, I guess I'm pretty predictablething isI'm not positive if those of us in yankeelandthinks that's a bigger rip to us or you guys ;-)�������so just to clear that up let's click onto the photo and see what's behnd his hands
    �����I know pretty predictable ;-)�

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted by�jesseyeric�� ''�� I don't care if it costs an extra $8 million to get rid of him; he is a friggin cancer. He has been the jinx of the NY Yankees since the day they signed him. ''�a cancer ?� that's� a strange thing to say about the most popular guy in the clubhouse and every other clubhouse he has been in�Does anyone remember if this was a Steinbrenner or Cashman signing? I hated Giambi from day one. I think I actually like Fartboy better than this "roid" head. And the worst part is that I have to root for him.
    '' I hated Giambi from day one. ''�� wow

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

LOL Zac........you are a naughty boy this morning.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Have a good day CP.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Dem Yanks

Hey CP

Actually, I think Girardi has been inconsistent with some of his decisions. His line-up changes way too much. I understand that he is trying to deal with the fact that he is missing 240 rbi's in his line-up, but I think players need to have a better understanding of what is expected of them. So many of them have this lost look on their faces.

As for Hank - he is mouthy because this is what he learned from Papa. I am interested in the conversations he has with his brother Hal. Yeah, he should have probably kept it behind closed doors, but I have a feeling he was sending a message more to Cashman than the players.

Fans want to give Cashman a glad hand for rebuilding the farm system, but I think he also needs to be taken to task on some of his very questionable moves. And I sure as hell hope they fired the scout that said Igawa was a major league pitcher.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Dem Yanks

Sorry but Hank is a disgrace to the game.

I would not go that far. Team owners that pocket the revenue sharing they receive and don't put it back into the team are the bigger disgrace. I will hold judgement on Hankie until 2010 before I decide how he has handled the team.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Dem Yanks

Then maybe Hankie should go throw a tantrum at his Papa.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

What Hank says doesn't bother me. He is just voicing what� alot of us fans are feeling right now. It's as if�people forgot what George was like when he first came on. I don't know if it has any bearing on what the team does, but he lets his feelings be known, and I am sure it is a release valve for him, like it was his father. I don't know what it is going to take to turn this team around. I am very discouraged right now. So if Hank's blustering will do it, let him bluster. I know we aren't in as bad a shape as last year as far as standings go, but as a team we look worse. I just hope they don't let this go on and fester too long. They are painful to watch. I hope Arod can help when he comes back but to rely on one person isn't right either.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Enjoy your day off Vic.