1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Dem Yanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM52Xsvw5NQ

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Dem Yanks

[Quote][Quote]

Moose held them in the game for sure zac....and props to him for that...

[/Quote]

Good wins in the last two games by both teams.  The NYY getting by with SPs that weren't on their A game, but still managed to hold them down, and good BP work for the good guys.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macs3rd. Show Macs3rd's posts

Dem Yanks

Anybody here??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Dem Yanks

[Quote]Anybody here??[/Quote]

Nope, it appears that the Globe or whoever runs this has managed to kill it.  I don't see anything new on any of the threads.  It seems rather pointless to have spent any time or money on this.  They'd have been better off just shutting it down.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macs3rd. Show Macs3rd's posts

Dem Yanks

Hey Chris:when do you think we'll be able to see the video Arod made for Manny?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz1. Show chazz1's posts

Dem Yanks

This is the trade off for not having Joba in the pen. " Farnsworth "

Time to give give someone else a chance.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Dem Yanks

Any of the Yankee fans in here going to Joba's first start tonight?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Victory12321. Show Victory12321's posts

Dem Yanks

[Quote]This is the trade off for not having Joba in the pen. " Farnsworth "

Time to give give someone else a chance.
    [/Quote]

You are right

We could always have Igawa pitch.

By the way, what happened last night?

I could swear fransworth was pitching for the Sox last night    = )

There is something wrong with Oki.

Inherited runners, lack of control, geez

and now ESPN is saying that Ortiz might require season ending surgery?

At least now we know Ortiz wont be calling that HR during the All-star game.

Good luck

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Victory12321. Show Victory12321's posts

Dem Yanks

[Quote]Anybody here??[/Quote]

It might be me but

I think they just SHUT DOWN the old forum.

Great.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lu74. Show Lu74's posts

Dem Yanks

I couldn't access the old site from work anymore- must be a firewall thing or something (I know nothing about computers).  I think maybe the group of us should try another site...MLB.com maybe?  At least until they fix this nonsense here...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Dem Yanks

Lu..there is a Sox site on newenglandsportscountry.com..give it a look..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DADDYOBOB. Show DADDYOBOB's posts

Dem Yanks

they seem to have closed the door

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Dem Yanks

[Quote]they seem to have closed the door[/Quote]

That is what happened after you opened the floodgates. That is why it wasn't broadcast to the whole forum.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Victory12321. Show Victory12321's posts

Dem Yanks

[Quote]they seem to have closed the door[/Quote]

I wont go with the "we blame you" comment

Instead, I would say that this is exactly why we kept it away from heavy traffic.

Not only for Sox fans, but there was also the Celts, Pats and Bruins fans all going in to their old forums.

As a former Forum Admin, i knew this would happen.

But also, let me also share that all they did was "redirect" the old forum to this new forum....

There is another link to the old forum

Its just a matter of looking for it

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Victory12321. Show Victory12321's posts

Dem Yanks

Its just a matter of looking for it[/Quote]

Just tried a couple of tests

and they deleted the forum completely, and every thread in it.

So forget it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

Dem Yanks

[Quote]

So forget it.[/Quote]

Hey Vic
    Do you see any hope for this trainwreck?
    I've been reading, but not posting much, all season.
    Even that's hard to
    do now.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

[Quote]

So forget it.[/Quote]

we are still using it vic'

but this is definitly starting to feel like the twighlight zone

http://forums.prospero.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?msg=45982.3405&nav=messages&webtag=bc-redsox

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTChris. Show CTChris's posts

Dem Yanks

Well it took long enough ti be able to get in here.

Geez, I was getting the same error pete was.

Everyone that uses this thing deserves some kind of points.

It's not like we aren't trying....but if you can't get on...???

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DADDYOBOB. Show DADDYOBOB's posts

Dem Yanks

[Quote]Well it took long enough ti be able to get in here.

Geez, I was getting the same error pete was.

Everyone that uses this thing deserves some kind of points.

It's not like we aren't trying....but if you can't get on...???[/Quote]

Chris-  I should have replied to you yesterday and thanked you for seeing my perspective on this.

Believe it or not, this has always been the first thread I would read each AM to get the morning update.  If you have decided to post elsewhere, I will miss your daily update, and wish you the best of luck.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DADDYOBOB. Show DADDYOBOB's posts

Dem Yanks

[Quote]wonder who it was that opened the flood gates in the first place DADDYOBOB?

Thanks alot.[/Quote]

You're welcome.  Simple question, what are you going to say to your daughter the first time she comes home crying, because some other kids wouldn't let her and her friends play on the new swing set? 

Maybe it will go like this, "Honey, those other kids are wrong, and they are just being selfish."  

Or will it go, "Honey, why don't you make friends with the kids on the swing set and screw your other friends."

Good luck with you moral dilemma.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DADDYOBOB. Show DADDYOBOB's posts

Dem Yanks

[Quote]I wont go with the "we blame you" comment

I was worried that I might get some of the blame, but then I thought to myself, "I'm not the one that was hiding this for my own selfish reasons", and I felt much better.

Instead, I would say that this is exactly why we kept it away from heavy traffic.

Not only for Sox fans, but there was also the Celts, Pats and Bruins fans all going in to their old forums.

Vic, I looked.  There were no other posts on the other boards since the 27th.  You (and the rest of the dirty dozen) just keep telling yourself that it was "OK".

As a former Forum Admin, i knew this would happen.

But also, let me also share that all they did was "redirect" the old forum to this new forum....

I wish you luck in finding it.  As for me, I will be giving the new format a worthy effort before I make a final decision.  We had a pretty good game thread going here last night.  My biggest complaint is the speed, but I have seen improvement in that area.  The only other thing that makes this format a little tough right now is refreshing the page.  There may be hope for this format.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DADDYOBOB. Show DADDYOBOB's posts

Dem Yanks

[Quote]And what are you going to tell your kids daddy Bob??   "Just take your ball and go home"    You're sounding more and more like the little kid who never got picked for anything and NOW you're "going to stand up for your rights"
    NO ONE excluded YOU. No ONE excluded anyone. If they came over, they posted (some did, some didn't) It all comes down to the fact that YOU felt left out (when you weren't) IMO, You're whats known as a "whistle Blower"  (Where I come from, we have other names to describe them)   I really have nothing else to say to you except "Take your ball and go home Bob"[/Quote]

Wasn't my intent to rain on the parade, but if there was going to be one, everybody should have been invited.  If everyone was/is to be included, why keep the link hidden? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

[Quote]Wasn't my intent to rain on the parade, but if there was going to be one, everybody should have been invited.  If everyone was/is to be included, why keep the link hidden?  [/Quote]

The point is you had to announce it on this board, start a thread for it no less,  so you alerted the mods to what was going on. You had to have known that it would be shut down then, didn't you?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DADDYOBOB. Show DADDYOBOB's posts

Dem Yanks

[Quote]The point is you had to announce it on this board, start a thread for it no less,  so you alerted the mods to what was going on. You had to have known that it would be shut down then, didn't you?[/Quote]

Honestly Diva, I didn't think they would shut it down.  I really don't know how these things work and thought that if everybody went back to the old board, they might close the new one.  That was my initial intent. 

Sections
Shortcuts