1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pemliza. Show pemliza's posts

Dem Yanks

Hey Macs.� Glad to hear that your hubby was able to fix the tiller!� As much as I hate our tiller, I do know that we would be lost without it in the garden. Icky game today!� Dod the equipment manager forget to pack the bats for this trip??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

GM CP and Chris�man this place was like a ghost town last night�one might think it was because fo the holiday week endthat we are ALL enjoying so much ;-)�however�with the gas prices being what they are it appears� a lot of people in NYC and oakland just stayed� home and cleaned up�����������������

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

my ever growing list of��future payback.
    �LOL CP no one has posted more brooms on this site the you my friendno one��of course I wanted to but just� never had all the opportunity's you did ;-)�

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

It wasn't one of my favorite Indiana Jones movies, but I'd recommend it.�so did you stay for the whole thing ? or leave early again ;-)�willie and the� met's are in a tough spotjust when�you're �about to say they have to make the moveyou notice they are only 2 games under 500�last yr just won't go away for themmet fans want blood��BTW Chris��Happy Memorial DayWe Will Never Forg�classy post chris, speaking of whichdid you see what the mariniers are doing for their fans today ?�I'm not sure if they planned this all along or just trying to smooth things over with their fanbase�

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

I'm in a humble mood (as if I have a choice) so I'll bite..I haven't heard, so......What do the Mariners have planned for their fans today Zac?�thanks chris , I appreciate the question ;-)na,�sorry to disappoint,� no tweak here�but I just saw this and thought it was pretty nice of ownership������������sorry chris but you can blame your partner� mr '' mooseburger jokes ''

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

I'd like to watch both of those games :-)�too funny,I'm waiting for an email to see if the parade is in play enjoy your day guys�till 10 10 pm ��I guess I was right about lester going downhill from his last startor as JB would say�� ''� �lester is in a decline ''��you want to bet !!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pemliza. Show pemliza's posts

Dem Yanks

Great picture Chris.� Many, many thanks to the Servicemen & women, both past & present, who have given & dedicate their lives to service.�

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

And another Southpaw gives the Yanks fits!� Steady diet of lefty starters.
    The O's aren't Seattle. Can't win them all. Rasner did a good job though, even if our BP didn't. Gotta tip your cap to the O's today. I hope everyone is enjoying their day today and also remembering what it is all about. I saw lots of thanks to our military and I would like to add mine.:-) Goooooooo Seattle.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pemliza. Show pemliza's posts

Dem Yanks

I don't know what you did, but hitting a nerve with someone was part of it.Nice to have you back :-)Yeah, I had noticed that CP was wreaking havoc again.� And here I thought he'd been on his best behavior since he got home.� You're so bad CP!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted by�Macs3rd� ''� Go Texas!!!!� ''�who's texas and where do you want them to go ?�������������� Garrett Andrew Olson Born: 10/18/1983 ��5 days ago against a yankee team that wasn't hittiting�2.2*** ��inn�� 6 runs�today against a yankee team that was hitting� better7.0 inn���� 0 runs�������������so far tonight �Blacker Bart��3 inn�0 runs����������������dam ortiz for making this post look even dumber than it would have been ;-(

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

good luck Julian�watch your back RSNmilwaukee fans still haven't thank you for gagne yet

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pemliza. Show pemliza's posts

Dem Yanks

dam ortiz for making this post look even dumber than it would have been ;-(�Oh, c'mon now Zac, be fair...you didn't need Ortiz's help with that!�

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pemliza. Show pemliza's posts

Dem Yanks

I'm with you Macs.� I hope the move to the Brewers is a good one for Tav.� I will miss him & his crazy antics & hope he does well!�

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pemliza. Show pemliza's posts

Dem Yanks

Yes, he will def entertain them

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Oh, c'mon now Zac, be fair...you didn't need Ortiz's help with that!� ��;-)� yeah pems �me & my colon could have done it without papi's help�6 plus� 0 runs�it's looks like I 'll be eating crow tonight �instead of� that sweet BBQ���no idea what you guys are going to eat

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pemliza. Show pemliza's posts

Dem Yanks

CP, I'm stuck watching gameday again--how does Colon look?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pemliza. Show pemliza's posts

Dem Yanks

Zac, how was that�crow last night?�

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Posted by�pemliza�on�7:19 AM�Zac, how was that�crow last night?�
    how nice of you to ask, pems ;-)��������������������������������������� truth is , if you hit it hard with blacker bart pepperand coat it with everybody's favorite cereal, it's not all bad,�� ��BTWdessert was great , same dessert I have ever nightthe only difference is .......this time I want to share it with you ;-)���

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Here is the irony of things.....

If Willie gets fired by the Mets, how many fans would be running wild to call the Mets FO "classless" for running out such a great human being?

im betting that none will....nobody would care and as soon as Willie gets the axe, the media would turn on Willie, that is not counting those that are already calling for his head.
    �sorry vic, I love irony but I'm not sure what you mean

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pemliza. Show pemliza's posts

Dem Yanks

Hey, have any of you guys seen this?�

Dear BDC Message Board-ers,

We're about to make a pretty big change to our message boards that may be a little jarring at first, but which we hope you'll come to love. Well, at least like a lot. We're letting you know about the change early because you've posted a comment on the boards at some point within the past year.

This week, we're implementing boards from a new company called Awareness. Awareness's forums are part of a larger package of community tools, such as comments on articles and personal profile pages, which will be introduced gradually across Boston.com in the coming weeks and months.

But first up are the Forums.

Screen names: You will keep your current screen name. There are no more Prospero nicknames; your Boston.com registration screen name will be your one and only identifier.

However, there may be slight changes to those screen names. If you had an underscore in your screen name, it will now appear as a hyphen. If you had a dot, it won't appear at all. Spaces will be closed up. So Red_Sox Fan will now be Red-SoxFan.

If, after making these slight changes, you end up with a screen name that is the same as someone else's, your screen name may carry a -1 or -2 based on when you first posted a comment. Seniority rules.

Member info: Also carrying over to the new forums will be the date you started contributing and the total number of comments you have made to date. That's another important way to identify each other.

Boards and discussions: All existing boards and discussions also are being moved over, so you can keep your regular conversations going.

Reporting abuse: Reporting inappropriate comments will be easier, with a link right on every comment.

What's different: If you respond to a specific comment, the comment you answer will appear with your comment to avoid confusion. You can delete it if you want, but we think this feature will help on active boards where responses often get interrupted by unrelated comments.

At launch, we won't have member-to-member e-mails, or e-mail notifications whenever someone responds to your comment. You also won't be able to ignore the comments of specific contributors. We hope to add these and other features in the future if you want them.

Privacy: We'll continue to protect your privacy, keeping your personal information out of view of others.

Our rollout plan: We will take down the current message boards at 4 p.m. today, move the last batch of comments over and test everything, and then relaunch later this week. Look for updates in the Community section in the lower right corner of the Boston.com homepage.

The new forums are attractive and uncluttered, and we think you'll like them. Use them for a week or so, and then let us know what you think. You're an important part of what we do, and your opinion is important to us. And thanks ahead of time for your patience.

Sincerely,

Teresa M. Hanafin
    Director of Community Publishing
    Boston.com

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRDerby. Show HRDerby's posts

Dem Yanks

Hello guys , this looks nice

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRDerby. Show HRDerby's posts

Dem Yanks

Where is everyone.....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

HELLO   Can anyone hear me ???

if not then let me say the red sox _________

what no brown INK 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

HELLO   Can anyone hear me ???

if not then let me say the red sox _________

what no brown INK 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

strange I only posted it once and pems old post came in behind  mine

Sections
Shortcuts