1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTChris. Show CTChris's posts

Dem Yanks

[Quote]List of complaints.

1.  No ignore feature.

2.   When you click on the thread it goes to the  1st page rather then where you left off, leaving you to figure out which ones you have read or haven't read if you can't remember what page you left off on.

3.  When you post to another poster  and hit submit it takes you to the end of the  thread  rather when  the last post  you read and responded to.

4.  No different colors to post  with.

5.  No flags to know where you have posted.

Anyone have any others to add to that? That is just my pet peeves.[/Quote]

6. You can't edit or delete a post

7. The url's to web sites/stories can't be posted so that it works for others to just click on.  This is an issue if you are having a conversation and need to back your position up with either the story or a reference

8. The links that do work take you from this page to the link instead of opening up a new browser. That takes you away from BDC. I would think they would like to change that...duh.

anymore? We may as well collect these and then each of us submit them individually so that they don't think it's just one person that has these issues.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

[Quote]I think most yankee fans will be more cautious now, after what they saw Hughes and Kennedy do. Like Mo said....they were completely different pitchers this year then last year and it probably did have to do with expectations. Joba won't be Joba of the 8th inning as a starter. But if he does better then Kennedy or Hughes did, at this point that would be a plus.[/Quote]

Ok I saw this posting on PA's site and you just have to watch it. I think we could all use some LOL today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwFgpPvK0aU

If you can't click on it, just C & P it in the address bar. It is worth it. LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macs3rd. Show Macs3rd's posts

Dem Yanks

I didn't find this until I spent some time in purgatory - a Dem Yanks by chazz. I'm at work now and I see it's the board that is so slow, I thought (hoped) it was my old computer, but I guess not. I hate that when you answer a post you end up at the end of the thread, not where you left off.
    It is strange,ydiva, how the board knows who I am.  I'm not even on my home computer. Weird.  Maybe it's because I am logged into my EMail?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

[Quote]6. You can't edit or delete a post

7. The url's to web sites/stories can't be posted so that it works for others to just click on.  This is an issue if you are having a conversation and need to back your position up with either the story or a reference

8. The links that do work take you from this page to the link instead of opening up a new browser. That takes you away from BDC. I would think they would like to change that...duh.

anymore? We may as well collect these and then each of us submit them individually so that they don't think it's just one person that has these issues.[/Quote]

I'm keeping a list in Microsoft word for us as I see them Chris, but with the weekend coming up I am not on the board as much so if I miss some you might want to keep a list too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

[Quote]

I didn't find this until I spent some time in purgatory - a Dem Yanks by chazz. I'm at work now and I see it's the board that is so slow, I thought (hoped) it was my old computer, but I guess not. I hate that when you answer a post you end up at the end of the thread, not where you left off.
    It is strange,ydiva, how the board knows who I am.  I'm not even on my home computer. Weird.  Maybe it's because I am logged into my EMail?

[/Quote]
    It knew who I was too Macs.....I never signed in. I'm just hoping it knows who I am when I go home and post. But it is slow. Chris told me Firefox would work and it did help speed it up. But I don't have that at home. I have your complaint on my list Macs. It was one of mine too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macs3rd. Show Macs3rd's posts

Dem Yanks

Geez, there's nothing on the boards.  Guess I'll have to read for my lunch break.  I got "Feeding the Monster" for my birthday, so I guess I'll survive. :-D   btw  My husband saw about 100 EMails, he thinks I'm nuts.  Then I was bummed out because it only showed 2 posts, that confirmed it for him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTChris. Show CTChris's posts

Dem Yanks

[Quote]Ok I saw this posting on PA's site and you just have to watch it. I think we could all use some LOL today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwFgpPvK0aU

If you can't click on it, just C & P it in the address bar. It is worth it. LOL[/Quote]

What a Bimbo

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

[Quote]What a Bimbo[/Quote]

I know.......but wasn't that pitch funny. LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macs3rd. Show Macs3rd's posts

Dem Yanks

[Quote]What a Bimbo[/Quote]

Oh boy you're in trouble......did you call diva a bimbo??  She doesn't take that kind of thing lying down. Oh boy, you're in trouble.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lu74. Show Lu74's posts

Dem Yanks

Yeah, this is the slowest fricking thing I've ever experienced.  Pretty much intolerable- I wonder if there is another message board we all could use??

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

[Quote]Oh boy you're in trouble......did you call diva a bimbo??  She doesn't take that kind of thing lying down. Oh boy, you're in trouble.[/Quote]

Don't bimbo's usually take those kind of things lying down? LOL....Chris !!!!!!!!!! You have some splaining to do !!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

[Quote]Oh boy you're in trouble......did you call diva a bimbo??  She doesn't take that kind of thing lying down. Oh boy, you're in trouble.[/Quote]

Now I replied to this and it put my reply above what Macs said. To repeat.........don't Bimbo's usually take these things lying down? LOL.........Chris !!!!!!!!!! You have some splaining to do !!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

[Quote]Yeah, this is the slowest fricking thing I've ever experienced.  Pretty much intolerable- I wonder if there is another message board we all could use??[/Quote]

If you want to do the searching Lu, where both yankee fans and sox fans can post, we are open to suggestions.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Now this is strange. I posted a reply to Macs and it was put  several posts  above hers???? And it happened twice. Let's see if it will  be  put last now.

Macs said Chris you called  diva a bimbo? She doesn't  take those kind of things lying down..........and I said.

Don't bimbo's usually take those kind of things lying down?  Chris !!!!!!! You have some splaining to do !!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTChris. Show CTChris's posts

Dem Yanks

[Quote]On the topic of Dice...been searching but no luck.
    anybody aout there have any news of his MRI results???
    [/Quote]

I've been looking...(probably the same places you have) and haven't found anything yet CP

I bet we won't know anything until Tito talks to the press prior to the game.....if then

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTChris. Show CTChris's posts

Dem Yanks

[Quote]

Macs said Chris you called  diva a bimbo? She doesn't  take those kind of things lying down..........and I said.

Don't bimbo's usually take those kind of things lying down?  Chris !!!!!!! You have some splaining to do !!![/Quote]

You don't remember?

I'm crushed..;-(

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

[Quote]You don't remember?

I'm crushed..;-([/Quote]

Hey......I'm a blonde....who burned some braincells in her youth....what can I say??? LOL

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTChris. Show CTChris's posts

Dem Yanks

[Quote]I have searched high and low...and I guess I will keep on checking...Cubs game is starting....and this board is making me thirsty Chris....LOL[/Quote]

You know what they say:
    "If you drink enough of these, things start to look better"
    I don't know if it applies to message boards, but it works on broads that get the message :-)

One for your the other for me

Cheers!!

www.iwantoneofthose.com/store/assets/images/product/frovar/frovar_lg.jpg" alt="" />

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTChris. Show CTChris's posts

Dem Yanks

[Quote]LOL
    chris, might as well give it a try..we can tell our wives it is for an experiment today and tonight....LOL....

Cubs getting smacked around.....4-0 Rockies....bottom of the first.
    [/Quote]

Speaking of tonight. There is no way this format works with a game thread. It'd be impossible to follow or converse on.

Heaven help you if you miss a page or 2 of posts....you'd never catch up.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lu74. Show Lu74's posts

Dem Yanks

It's just not the same without Zac's brown font either. 

MLB.com and Sportsline.com have decent looking message boards, but I've never used either so I don't know how user friendly either of them are. 

Back to baseball, it's time the Sox started pulling their heads out of their collective butt on the road.  Let's get the bats going again.  Cabrera tonight- can be tough, but we need to get back to the patient approach.  What is it about the road that makes the Sox take strikes and swing at balls?  It seems they have just the opposite approach on the road.  I know it's not on purpose, but it just seems their strike zone discipline goes out the window.  Maybe we can petition the league to but a big green wall in LF of every ballpark.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTChris. Show CTChris's posts

Dem Yanks

Cabrera could be tough you're right. And I don't know what the deal is with the road bats, but I couldn't agree more with what you said.

It does seems like they take the opposite approach and stop thinking about OBP.

Hopefully they'll turn that trend around tonight.

Manny's 500th wouldn't suk either.

Sections
Shortcuts